- Durant's buzzer-beater lifts Thunder over Magic, 117-114 Updated: Feb-03-16 11:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - With the ball in Kevin Durant's hands in the final seconds, Oklahoma City coach Billy Donovan didn't call a timeout. Instead, he let one of his superstars do his thing.
- Durant scores season-high 44, Thunder beat Knicks in OT Updated: Jan-26-16 11:52 pm
NEW YORK - Kevin Durant heard all about Golden State and San Antonio the last few days, and isn't bothered the NBA's best have been hogging all the headlines.
- Knicks' Anthony out against Thunder with sore left knee Updated: Jan-26-16 6:55 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony is missing the Knicks' game against the Oklahoma City Thunder because of a sore left knee.
- Lopez scores 31, Nets end Thunder's seven-game win streak Updated: Jan-25-16 12:55 am
NEW YORK - The Oklahoma City Thunder wouldn't blame the blizzard that delayed their game and kept Kevin Durant stuck in his hotel for 36 hours.
- Durant, Thunder top Mavs 109-106 for season-best 7-game run Updated: Jan-23-16 12:21 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant rose to the basket with the ball in both hands, ready to dunk and help Oklahoma City quell a Dallas rally in the fourth quarter.
- Durant's 26 points lead Thunder past Hornets Updated: Jan-21-16 12:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook put on a quite a show with his unselfish play - again.
- Durant, Westbrook lead Thunder over Nuggets 110-104 Updated: Jan-20-16 12:56 am
DENVER - While Oklahoma City struggled from beyond the arc Tuesday night, it did enough on the boards to outlast the Denver Nuggets.
- Durant scores 29, Thunder beat Mavericks; Westbrook ejected Updated: Jan-14-16 12:01 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's final line against Dallas: zero baskets, zero foul shots, one ejection.
- Lillard scores 31 points, Trail Blazers beat Thunder 115-110 Updated: Jan-11-16 1:04 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - After hitting his third consecutive 3-pointer, Damian Lillard flapped his arms above his head and motioned to the crowd while screaming, "Come on man, let's go!"
- Westbrook, Thunder hold off Lakers 117-113 despite Lou's 44 Updated: Jan-09-16 2:25 am
LOS ANGELES - Kevin Durant and Russell Westbrook have dominated plenty of fourth quarters in their day. When Lou Williams dropped 23 points in the final period for the Lakers, Oklahoma City's stars were just grateful Kobe Bryant wasn't able to help him out.