- Joe Kelly tagged by Twins, Red Sox drop opener 7-2 Updated: May-25-15 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Joe Kelly entered Monday's game looking as if he had things figured out coming off of two of his best performances of 2015.
- Nolasco, Plouffe help Twins stay hot in 7-2 win over Red Sox Updated: May-25-15 6:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It's been a rocky season and a quarter for Ricky Nolasco since he joined the Minnesota Twins. The weight of a four-year, $49 million contract proved too much to bear in his first season, and his second year started with a trip to the disabled list.
- Dozier powers Twins past White Sox 8-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:56 pm
CHICAGO - Brian Dozier thinks the Minnesota Twins bring their aggressive style against all their opponents.
- Angels' offense shut down by Miley in 6-1 loss to Red Sox Updated: May-24-15 6:44 pm
BOSTON - Mike Scioscia said before the game that hitters usually look at a few pitches when facing a starter for the first time.
- Napoli homers again, drives in 4; Red Sox beat Angels 6-1 Updated: May-24-15 6:08 pm
BOSTON - Mike Napoli might want to find that child that autographed his bat a couple of days ago and have him sign a few more.
- Alvarez hits majestic homer into river in Pirates 8-5 loss Updated: May-20-15 12:11 am
PITTSBURGH - Pedro Alvarez hit a majestic home run that wound up landing in a boat docked along the Allegheny River beyond the right-field stands at PNC Park.
- Archer throws 6 strong innings in Rays' 11-3 win over Twins Updated: May-17-15 7:35 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Tampa Bay Rays are as surprised as anyone at how well they've played this season despite a long list of injuries.
- Pirates stop 4-game slide with 3-0 win over Cubs Updated: May-17-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - The Pittsburgh Pirates needed another strong outing from their most consistent starter, and A.J. Burnett stepped up again.
- Surging Twins beat Athletics 6-5 to finish home stand 8-3 Updated: May-07-15 5:24 pm
- Cabrera powers Tigers past Twins 10-7 after Hughes gets hurt Updated: Apr-29-15 6:48 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Miguel Cabrera hit two of Detroit's four home runs, no-doubt drives that gave the star slugger a pair of satisfying jogs around the bases.