- Lowe roughed in up in Toronto debut, Royals beat Jays 7-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 5:08 pm
TORONTO - New Toronto reliever Mark Lowe will want to wipe away the bad memories from his Blue Jays debut as soon as possible.
- Zobrist hits 2 HRs, Royals beat Jays 7-6 Updated: Aug-01-15 4:45 pm
TORONTO - After a big win over the Blue Jays, it was slow jam time in the Kansas City Royals clubhouse. Seated around a table in the middle of the room, Kendrys Morales and Danny Duffy gave a spirited sing-along to Whitney Houston's 'I Will Always Love You."
- Lackey goes 7, Rosenthal holds on as Cardinals beat Royals Updated: Jul-23-15 11:21 pm
ST. LOUIS - John Lackey wore a Cardinals 1985 World Series T-shirt as a 6-year-old growing up in Abilene, Texas, courtesy of an aunt then living in St. Louis.
- The Latest: Frazier feeling effects of Home Run Derby win Updated: Jul-14-15 5:53 pm
- The Latest: Donaldson eliminates Rizzo from Home Run Derby Updated: Jul-13-15 8:39 pm
CINCINNATI - Here are the latest developments from baseball's All-Star Game festivities in Cincinnati, where sluggers will compete in the Home Run Derby on Monday night before Tuesday's game to decide home field advantage in the World Series (all times local):
- Royals edge Blue Jays 11-10 after blowing seven-run lead Updated: Jul-12-15 6:59 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Paulo Orlando came through again for the Kansas City Royals.
- Royals roll past Rays 8-3 to finish off 4-game sweep Updated: Jul-09-15 6:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Jarrod Dyson did his best impression of Alex Gordon with his glove. Lorenzo Cain and Salvador Perez did the same with their bats.
- Rookies Bryant, Pederson make All-Star team; A-Rod left out Updated: Jul-06-15 11:36 pm
NEW YORK - Less than three months after making his major league debut, Chicago Cubs third baseman Kris Bryant is an All-Star, one of two rookies selected along with Los Angeles Dodgers outfielder Joc Pederson.
- Rays-Royals game postponed, tornado warnings in Kansas City Updated: Jul-06-15 8:42 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The game between the Tampa Bay Rays and Royals scheduled for Monday night was postponed about an hour before the first pitch as tornado sirens blared across the Kansas City metro area.
- 4 Royals elected to start All-Star Game; Reds' Frazier, too Updated: Jul-05-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - The All-Star Game will have a Kansas City flavor, just not as much as it appeared last month.
- Royals land 4 starters in All-Star Game in Cincinnati Updated: Jul-05-15 8:07 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The AL champion Kansas City Royals had so many starters voted into the All-Star Game on Sunday that they ran out of seats for all of them.