- Recordings surface in New Mexico governor race Updated: Apr-16-14 8:06 pm
- Court revives election challenge against Democrat Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 pm
- Ex-homeless student at UNR wins $30K scholarship Updated: Apr-16-14 11:58 am
- Gov. Susana Martinez's PAC raises $210K Updated: Apr-16-14 10:11 am
- New Mexico high court orders tribal recognition Updated: Apr-14-14 7:04 pm
- March aims to raise awareness about child abuse Updated: Apr-05-14 2:50 pm
- Shootings renew call for New Mexico health changes Updated: Apr-04-14 5:47 pm
- NM Democrats urge restraint on Tesla incentives Updated: Apr-03-14 11:09 pm
- Courts handle New Mexico congressional maps Updated: Mar-31-14 12:02 am
- Feds list lesser prairie chicken as threatened Updated: Mar-27-14 6:20 pm
- Jeb Bush to fundraise for New Mexico governor Updated: Mar-24-14 10:21 am
- Gov. Susana Martinez announces re-election staff Updated: Mar-21-14 2:10 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Democrats called Wednesday for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez to apologize after a liberal publication released recordings in which she and aides used profanity and offensive names to describe political opponents.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest court revived a lawsuit on Wednesday that seeks to remove a maverick Democratic legislator from the June 3 primary election ballot.
RENO, Nevada - A University of Nevada, Reno student who was homeless during part of her time attending high school in North Las Vegas has been named the winner of a prestigious national scholarship worth $30,000.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Republican Gov. Susana Martinez's political action committee has raised about $210,800 in the past six months.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's highest court on Monday ordered Gov. Susana Martinez to recognize the Fort Sill Apache as a New Mexico tribe.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Parents, advocates and others on Saturday descended upon the State Capitol for a march to raise awareness in the fight against child abuse as New Mexico embarks on reforming its troubled child welfare system.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - The recent fatal police shooting of a homeless camper who spent years in and out of jail and New Mexico's only psychiatric hospital has sparked a push for more mental health resources in the state and a law requiring people with severe mental illnesses to take medications or face involuntary hospitalization.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A dozen legislators and other Democrats say New Mexico shouldn't go overboard in granting tax breaks to Tesla Motors so the electric car company locates a battery plant in the state.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico's three congressional districts have changed very little in the past two decades; but when they have, state courts - not the Legislature or governor - have redrawn the boundaries.
WASHINGTON - The Obama administration said Thursday it is placing a grassland grouse known as the lesser prairie chicken on a list of threatened species, a move that could affect oil and gas drilling, wind farms and other activities in five central and southwestern states.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush is to visit New Mexico this week to raise campaign money for Republican Gov. Susana Martinez.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez says veteran political staffer Melissa Sousa will serve as her re-election campaign manager.