- Gary King staying in race for New Mexico governor Updated: Mar-10-14 8:50 pm
- New Mexico to proclaim 'Tibet Day' Updated: Mar-10-14 6:02 am
- New Mexico governor: Tone down political rhetoric Updated: Mar-05-14 6:57 pm
- Hawaii's Fukumoto to lead Republican effort Updated: Mar-05-14 3:44 pm
- New Mexico governor to unveil GOP candidates plan Updated: Mar-04-14 6:05 pm
- New district attorney named in eastern NM Updated: Mar-01-14 1:28 pm
- Audit faults New Mexico agency for mismanagement Updated: Feb-27-14 9:13 pm
- New Mexico lieutenant governor named to GOP group Updated: Feb-25-14 5:07 am
- New Mexico session seen to effect gov race little Updated: Feb-24-14 4:25 pm
- New Mexico governor travels to nation's capital Updated: Feb-21-14 5:07 am
- Appointee to NM university board drops lawsuit Updated: Feb-18-14 2:16 pm
- Hanna Skandera nomination stalls in committee Updated: Feb-17-14 2:16 pm
- NM concealed handgun licenses double in 2013 Updated: Feb-16-14 1:01 pm
- University governing board overhaul fails in House Updated: Feb-14-14 8:26 pm
- State fair commission head goes before panel Updated: Feb-13-14 6:46 pm
- Senate panel OKs school governance overhaul Updated: Feb-12-14 5:53 pm
- AG aide: Martinez's copter flight didn't break law Updated: Feb-11-14 3:14 pm
- House panel OKs expanded legislative webcasts Updated: Feb-11-14 5:07 am
- Fairgrounds lease criticized in Senate hearing Updated: Feb-10-14 9:14 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Attorney General Gary King is committed to staying in the race for governor despite his last-place finish at a Democratic pre-primary nominating convention, his campaign manager said Monday.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico plans to celebrate the anniversary of Tibet's rebellion against China.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Political opponents should tone down their harsh rhetoric and critics of President Barack Obama still need to respect his office despite political differences, New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez said Wednesday.
HONOLULU - Hawaii state Rep. Beth Fukumoto has been selected as a future leader by the Republican State Leadership Committee.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez is set to unveil a plan aimed at electing "75 diverse candidates" and 150 women to office across the country as Republicans.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez has appointed a new top state prosecutor for two eastern New Mexico counties.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A state audit on Thursday concluded Gov. Susana Martinez's administration poorly managed federal Medicaid money and improperly handled fraud allegations against more than a dozen mental health providers, some of which have gone out of business because of billing disputes with the state.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - New Mexico Lt. Gov. John Sanchez has been named to the executive committee of a national group that helps elect Republican lieutenant governors.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The recent New Mexico legislative session likely had little to no effect on this year's upcoming governor's race, according to political observers.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Republican Gov. Susana Martinez is in the nation's capital to meet with governors from other states.
LAS VEGAS, New Mexico - A man appointed to the New Mexico Highlands University Board of Regents who formerly was an instruction for the school has dropped a lawsuit against it.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The nomination of Hanna Skandera as Republican Gov. Susana Martinez's secretary of education stalled on Monday, but she will continue to serve in her cabinet-level job.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - More than twice as many concealed-carry permits were issued in New Mexico last year when state and federal policymakers considered whether to tighten firearms laws, government records show.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A proposal to overhaul the selection of university governing boards has failed in the House.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Faced with a possible subpoena, the state fair manager appeared Thursday before a Senate committee to tell members that Expo New Mexico is financially solvent and most management problems are in the past.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A proposal to weaken the governor's power over public education cleared a Senate panel on Wednesday with Republicans objecting that it was a slap at GOP Gov. Susana Martinez's administration.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Gov. Susana Martinez didn't break the law when she took a ride on a State Police helicopter to avoid missing a commercial flight to attend political fundraisers in Texas in 2011, a top official in the New Mexico attorney general's office has concluded.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - A House committee has approved two proposals to expand webcasting of legislative proceedings.
SANTA FE, New Mexico - Current and former governmental appointees of Republican Gov. Susana Martinez criticized her administration on Monday for rushing through a 25-year lease in 2011 for a company to build a larger casino at the New Mexico fairgrounds.