- NC State beats Boston College 78-68 Updated: Mar-09-14 9:57 pm
- Florida State holds off BC, 74-70 Updated: Mar-04-14 11:39 pm
- Cousins, Thomas lead Kings past slumping Pelicans Updated: Mar-04-14 2:30 am
- Boston College beats Wake Forest 80-72 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:42 pm
- Holiday has surgery, out for season Updated: Feb-28-14 7:15 pm
- Pelicans find no deals worth doing at deadline Updated: Feb-20-14 5:32 pm
- Reason to smile for BC after bad week Updated: Feb-20-14 5:12 pm
- Boston College stuns No. 1 Syracuse 62-59 in OT Updated: Feb-19-14 9:56 pm
- Gordon: Current Pelicans squad deserves more time Updated: Feb-18-14 7:11 pm
- Notre Dame beats Boston College 73-69 Updated: Feb-16-14 8:44 pm
- Georges-Hunt lifts Georgia Tech past Eagles, 74-71 Updated: Feb-13-14 7:30 pm
- Boston College routed by No. 11 Duke, 89-68 Updated: Feb-08-14 10:29 pm
- Parker leads No. 11 Duke to 89-68 win over BC Updated: Feb-08-14 9:36 pm
- Davis leads Pelicans past Wolves, 98-91 Updated: Feb-08-14 2:03 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren has been the best scorer in the Atlantic Coast Conference all season. He's making a historic late-season push to be the league's player of the year, too.
BOSTON - Aaron Thomas scored 26 points, Okaro White 24 and Florida State pulled out a much-needed 74-70 win over Boston College on Tuesday night.
WINSTON-SALEM, North Carolina - Ryan Anderson scored 24 points to help Boston College beat Wake Forest 80-72 on Saturday.
NEW ORLEANS - The New Orleans Pelicans have decided to ride out the injury riddled roster they have right now for the rest of the season.
BOSTON - For Boston College forward Ryan Anderson, the team's biggest win of an awful season coming just a few days after a loss more painful than any game was no coincidence.
SYRACUSE, New York - Olivier Hanlan and Patrick Heckmann hit 3-pointers in overtime, Lonnie Jackson made four straight free throws in the final 26.2 seconds, and lowly Boston College stunned top-ranked Syracuse 62-59 on Wednesday night, ending the Orange's unbeaten season.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Eric Gordon expressed confidence Tuesday that he won't be traded this season and said it would be premature to break up the team that Pelicans general manager Dell Demps and coach Monty Williams put together for this season.
BOSTON - Pat Connaughton scored 17 points and Eric Atkins had 16, carrying Notre Dame to a 73-69 win over Boston College on Sunday.
ATLANTA - Marcus Georges-Hunt scored 15 points, including a go-ahead 3-pointer with 0.7 seconds remaining, and Georgia Tech beat Boston College 74-71 on Thursday.
BOSTON - Boston College coach Steve Donahue thinks he might have overloaded his team too much. Now, he has to find a way to get it straightened out before the season is over.
BOSTON - Jabari Parker put on a show for both college and NBA fans in Boston.
NEW ORLEANS - As Anthony Davis trotted off the court and toward the locker room, fans gathered near the tunnel offered one more round of applause, some of them shouting their congratulations to Davis for receiving his first All-Star game nod.