- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Purdue pulls away from Boston College 88-67 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:20 pm
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- BC avoids upset, beats Sacred Heart 75-67 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 9:56 pm
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Boston College beats Washington 89-78 Updated: Nov-22-13 8:40 pm
- No. 18 Connecticut holds off Boston College 72-70 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:12 am
- Boston College loses 72-70 to No. 18 UConn Updated: Nov-22-13 12:06 am
- Hanlan carries BC past Florida Atlantic, 82-79 Updated: Nov-17-13 11:27 pm
- Toledo rallied for win over BC, 95-92 Updated: Nov-14-13 9:48 pm
- Williams' big 2nd half leads UMass past BC, 86-73 Updated: Nov-10-13 7:02 pm
- Williams' big 2nd half leads UMass past BC, 86-73 Updated: Nov-10-13 6:26 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
INDIANAPOLIS - Terone Johnson scored a season high 18 points, Ronnie Johnson added 15 and Kendall Stephens finished with 11 Wednesday night, leading Purdue past Boston College 88-67 in the ACC-Big Ten Challenge.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
BOSTON - Ryan Anderson scored 28 points and added 11 rebounds, and Lonnie Jackson made his only basket of the night on a 3-pointer in overtime to give Boston College the lead for good as the Eagles beat Sacred Heart 75-67 on Tuesday night.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
NEW YORK - Joe Rahon was a little late for the bus but he was there at the right time for Boston College once the game started.
NEW YORK - Connecticut and Boston College had played plenty of times since their first meeting in 1918 - but not since 2005 when both were in the Big East.
NEW YORK - Boston College's only win this season came with Olivier Hanlan scoring a career-high 38 points on 11-of-19 shooting against Florida Atlantic.
BOSTON - Olivier Hanlan scored 15 of his 38 points in the closing 8:53 to lift Boston College to its first win of the season, 82-79 over Florida Atlantic Sunday in the second round of the 2K Sports Classic.
BOSTON - Julius Brown scored 23 points, Justin Drummond had 20 and Toledo overcame a late deficit to beat Boston College 95-92 in the opening round of the 2K Sports Classic on Thursday night.
BOSTON - Chaz Williams scored 15 of his 20 points in the second half to lift Massachusetts to a season-opening 86-73 win over intrastate rival Boston College on Sunday afternoon at TD Garden.