- Big 12 beating up each other ahead of NCAAs Updated: Feb-27-14 3:39 pm
- Smart gets 17 to lead Oklahoma State over TCU Updated: Feb-24-14 10:20 pm
- Kane gets 20, No. 17 Iowa State beats TCU 71-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 10:36 pm
- Stanford beats No. 23 UCLA 83-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:38 pm
- Stanford beats No. 23 UCLA 83-74 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:35 pm
- TCU falls to No. 17 Iowa State 71-60 Updated: Feb-22-14 8:41 pm
- Gipson leads K-State to 65-53 win over TCU Updated: Feb-19-14 11:18 pm
- TCU unable to hang with No. 7 Kansas in 95-65 loss Updated: Feb-15-14 7:14 pm
- Ellis lifts No. 7 Kansas past TCU, 95-65 Updated: Feb-15-14 7:00 pm
- Ejim scores 48; No. 16 Iowa State beats TCU 84-69 Updated: Feb-08-14 7:45 pm
- Ejim scores 48; No. 16 Iowa State beats TCU 84-69 Updated: Feb-08-14 7:23 pm
LAWRENCE, Kansas - After two months spent mostly bludgeoning each other into submission, coaches in the Big 12 are starting to cast a wary eye toward the NCAA tournament.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Marcus Smart felt at home in his first road game since returning from a three-game suspension for shoving a fan. Even if he didn't have his regular jersey.
FORT WORTH, Texas - DeAndre Kane and Georges Niang had the answers for Iowa State after Melvin Ejim's chance for another record game against TCU disappeared early.
STANFORD, California - The inability to complete a weekend road sweep in the Pac-12 is becoming quite tiresome for UCLA.
STANFORD, California - Chasson Randle and the Stanford Cardinal showed how much they have grown as a team since last month's blowout loss at UCLA.
MANHATTAN, Kansas - Thomas Gipson had 16 points and 11 rebounds, Marcus Foster added 13 points and Kansas State used a big second-half run to put away TCU 65-53 on Wednesday night.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kyan Anderson kept TCU in the game in the first half. Unfortunately for the Horned Frogs, he was unable to maintain his scoring binge against No. 7 Kansas.
LAWRENCE, Kansas - Kansas sophomore Perry Ellis is a man of very few words.
AMES, Iowa - TCU's Kyan Anderson considered the question, which seemed logical considering the circumstances.
AMES, Iowa - With about 9 minutes left in Iowa State's game with TCU, Georges Niang of the Cyclones caught teammate Melvin Ejim looking up at the giant scoreboard that hangs over the center of the court.