- Kreis quits Salt Lake for expansion NYCFC Updated: Dec-11-13 12:02 am
- Bayern loses at home 3-2 to Man City Updated: Dec-10-13 5:48 pm
- Man City held 1-1 at Southampton in Premier League Updated: Dec-07-13 1:11 pm
- City beats West Brom 3-2 to cure away problems Updated: Dec-04-13 6:43 pm
- Return of Kompany set to boost Man City Updated: Dec-03-13 8:54 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- City beats Plzen 4-2 in Champions League Updated: Nov-27-13 6:17 pm
- Bayern Munich wants 1st place in Group D Updated: Nov-26-13 6:41 am
- Rampant Man City humbles Spurs 6-0 Updated: Nov-24-13 11:43 am
- Sunderland stuns Man City 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-10-13 11:56 am
NEW YORK - Jason Kreis quit as coach of Real Salt Lake, three days after losing Major League Soccer's championship game, and will become coach of the expansion New York City FC team that starts play in 2015.
MUNICH - Bayern Munich squandered a two-goal lead as Manchester City ended the title-holder's record 10-match winning run in the Champions League with a 3-2 victory on Tuesday.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Pablo Osvaldo's superb individual goal earned Southampton a 1-1 draw with Manchester City on Saturday, denying the visitors a win that would have lifted them into second place in the Premier League.
WEST BROMWICH, England - Yaya Toure scored twice as Manchester City found a cure to its problems away from home by beating West Bromwich Albion 3-2 in the Premier League on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany is set to return from two months out with a thigh injury in the English Premier League match at West Bromwich Albion on Wednesday.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's prolific strike force bailed out its vulnerable defense in a 4-2 win over Viktoria Plzen on Wednesday that kept alive the English team's hopes of topping Group D in the Champions League.
FRANKFURT, Germany - Bayern Munich and Manchester City have already qualified for the knockout stage from Group D, leaving CSKA Moscow and Viktoria Plzen to fight for third place and a slot in the Europa League.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City delivered a devastating attacking display to humble Tottenham 6-0 on Sunday, sending a warning to its title rivals by condemning Spurs to their joint heaviest Premier League defeat in 17 years.
SUNDERLAND, England - Phil Bardsley scored in the 21st minute and struggling Sunderland neutralized Manchester City's high-powered attack to hang on for a surprising 1-0 victory in the Premier League on Sunday.