- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Real Madrid wins 19th Copa del Rey title Updated: Apr-16-14 7:42 pm
- Man City slips further out of title contention Updated: Apr-16-14 6:54 pm
- City's title hopes hit with 2-2 draw vs Sunderland Updated: Apr-16-14 6:40 pm
- Toure set to miss half of Man City's final 6 games Updated: Apr-15-14 8:26 am
- Liverpool beats City 3-2, on course for EPL title Updated: Apr-13-14 2:50 pm
- Arsenal prevents Man City going top with 1-1 draw Updated: Mar-29-14 5:09 pm
- Dzeko double helps City to 3-0 win over United Updated: Mar-25-14 7:53 pm
- United, City renew hostilities in Manchester derby Updated: Mar-24-14 1:54 pm
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
VALENCIA, Spain - Gareth Bale raced down the field, avoided a defender and rolled the ball under goalkeeper Jose Pinto in the 90th minute, giving Real Madrid a 2-1 win over Barcelona on Wednesday night and its 19th Copa del Rey title.
MANCHESTER, England - The Premier League trophy could be out of reach for Manchester City after a 2-2 home draw with last-placed Sunderland on Wednesday that capped a demoralizing four days for title chasers.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City's hopes of winning the Premier League took a big hit with a 2-2 draw at home to last-place Sunderland on Wednesday, with the title chasers needing an 88th-minute goal from Samir Nasri to earn a point.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City could be without midfielder Yaya Toure for three of the team's final six Premier League games.
LIVERPOOL, England - Embracing his teammates after a hugely significant win in the Premier League title race, Steven Gerrard looked to the skies and cried tears of joy.
LONDON - Arsenal prevented Manchester City from going top while keeping up its own pursuit of the title with a spirited fightback to draw 1-1 in the Premier League on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City rammed home its superiority over beleaguered rival Manchester United in a comprehensive 3-0 win at Old Trafford on Tuesday, cutting its deficit to Premier League leader Chelsea to three points.
MANCHESTER, England - As statements of intent go, it couldn't have been much bigger.