- Man City beats Sunderland 3-1 in League Cup final Updated: Mar-02-14 6:13 pm
- Man City wins League Cup, seeks further trophies Updated: Mar-02-14 3:02 pm
- Pardew warned, fined by Newcastle for head-butt Updated: Mar-01-14 6:36 pm
- UEFA bans City's Pellegrini for Barcelona match Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- Toure gives Man City 1-0 win over Stoke in EPL Updated: Feb-22-14 12:42 pm
- Pellegrini charged by UEFA, apologizes to referee Updated: Feb-21-14 12:51 pm
- Barca's Busquets labels City 'losers' over excuses Updated: Feb-20-14 12:54 pm
- UEFA opens investigation after Pellegrini's rant Updated: Feb-20-14 11:32 am
- 'Worst' Barca in years looks just fine at City Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 pm
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
- 4 things to know about the Champions League Updated: Feb-16-14 7:27 pm
- Man City fails to score again, held by Norwich 0-0 Updated: Feb-08-14 12:36 pm
LONDON - An exquisite equalizer from Yaya Toure sparked a second-half comeback by Manchester City in the League Cup final on Sunday, with a 3-1 victory over Sunderland giving Manuel Pellegrini his first trophy as manager.
LONDON - The celebrations were still continuing in Manchester City's dressing room at Wembley Stadium on Sunday when Manuel Pellegrini started to move on from the League Cup triumph.
Newcastle manager Alan Pardew head-butted a player in an English Premier League game against Hull on Saturday, leading to a swift formal warning and $168,000 fine from his club, and the prospect of a lengthy suspension.
NYON, Switzerland - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will start a two-match ban when his team plays Barcelona in the Champions League on March 12.
MANCHESTER, England - Yaya Toure scored the only goal as Manchester City finally saw off Stoke 1-0 to claim three crucial Premier League points on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was charged with misconduct by UEFA on Friday, hours after apologizing for blaming a referee for his team's Champions League loss to Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets says only "losers" make excuses after Manchester City justified its Champions League loss to the Spanish champions through officiating error.
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA opened an investigation on Thursday following Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini's outburst against the referee who oversaw his team's 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona this week.
MADRID - So much for this being the worst Barcelona in years.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
LONDON - Manchester City will finally find out whether its impressive record this season counts for anything against Europe's finest attacking side.
NORWICH, England - Manchester City's sudden goal drought continued Saturday with the visitors squandering a chance to move top of the Premier League after a frustrating 0-0 draw at Norwich.