- Austin Dillon to bring No. 3 to Sprint Cup Series Updated: Dec-11-13 1:45 pm
- France focused on improved on-track product Updated: Dec-05-13 7:40 pm
- Stewart says Mobil 1 renews sponsorship with team Updated: Dec-03-13 10:20 pm
- Jeff Burton hired for NBC broadcast booth Updated: Dec-03-13 10:02 pm
- Johnson on top again after wild NASCAR season Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Helton stands by NASCAR's Richmond decisions Updated: Nov-15-13 3:06 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - The late Dale Earnhardt's famed No. 3 will be back on track in the elite Sprint Cup Series next season with Austin Dillon using the number.
LAS VEGAS - NASCAR continues to work on improving its on-track product, an endeavor chairman Brian France takes so seriously he plans to attend Monday's test at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
LAS VEGAS - Tony Stewart said Tuesday that ExxonMobil has renewed its multiyear sponsorship of both the three-time NASCAR champion and Stewart-Haas Racing.
LAS VEGAS - Jeff Burton became NBC Sports Group's first hire for the broadcast booth when the network decided the respected driver was a must-have analyst for its upcoming NASCAR coverage.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
HOMESTEAD, Florida - NASCAR President Mike Helton believes the series took appropriate action against those involved in a cheating scandal before the start of the Chase for the Sprint Cup championship.