- Super PAC aims to help Pa. Dems in Legislature Updated: Mar-10-14 7:17 pm
- Medlen strains forearm in Braves' 8-2 loss to Mets Updated: Mar-09-14 7:02 pm
- Dispute erupts over school reform in Newark, NJ Updated: Mar-08-14 1:01 pm
- Tea party member Fisher seeks Mass. primary spot Updated: Mar-08-14 10:32 am
- NJ's Christie raises money with Georgia Gov. Deal Updated: Mar-07-14 12:22 pm
- Sweeney, advocates submit Sandy aid plans Updated: Mar-05-14 4:55 pm
- NJ Democratic lawyer teases, praises Christie Updated: Mar-05-14 3:50 pm
- Sandy victims seek Christie counsel at town hall Updated: Mar-04-14 3:42 pm
- GOP governors' group releases anti-Sheheen ad Updated: Mar-03-14 5:36 pm
- NJ Rep: More transparency needed with Sandy aid Updated: Mar-03-14 2:36 pm
- Mayor: AC will be more business friendly Updated: Feb-28-14 3:56 pm
- Christie nominates familiar education commissioner Updated: Feb-27-14 10:53 am
- Trump: Christie will move past scandals Updated: Feb-26-14 10:37 pm
- War of words escalates inside Port Authority Updated: Feb-26-14 6:41 pm
- Christie pushes pension changes at town hall Updated: Feb-26-14 12:59 pm
- NJ Democrats say they don't want pension changes Updated: Feb-25-14 4:11 pm
- Governors erupt in partisan dispute at White House Updated: Feb-24-14 3:56 pm
- Conn. considers ban on natural gas wastewater Updated: Feb-23-14 11:25 am
- NJ's Christie keeps low profile as Dems attack Updated: Feb-22-14 4:33 pm
- Feds: NJ stripped of $7.6M grant; plan faulted Updated: Feb-21-14 6:52 pm
- Obama pitches minimum wage hike with Dem governors Updated: Feb-21-14 6:08 pm
- Emails pose problem for Wisconsin governor Updated: Feb-21-14 4:36 pm
- NJ asks US for flexibility on health grant Updated: Feb-20-14 6:44 pm
- NJ bar group backs chief justice, warns governor Updated: Feb-20-14 1:58 pm
- Ohio voters pick Clinton over Kasich for president Updated: Feb-20-14 10:51 am
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A Washington-based super PAC that spent millions on behalf of Democratic candidates for the New Jersey Legislature last year plans to provide similar assistance in 2014 to Democrats running for Pennsylvania's Republican-controlled Legislature.
PORT ST. LUCIE, Florida - Braves pitcher Kris Medlen left in the fourth inning with a strained forearm, and the New York Mets went on to beat Atlanta 8-2 on Sunday.
NEWARK, New Jersey - More than three years after Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg committed $100 million toward remaking Newark's struggling schools, the district is engulfed in a dispute over proposed large-scale teacher layoffs that's threatening to derail wider reform efforts.
BOSTON - Mark Fisher makes no apologies for being a tea party member or for his belief in a minimalist government even while running for office in a state where many Republicans prefer to stay closer to the political center.
ATLANTA - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is in Georgia to raise money for Gov. Nathan Deal's re-election.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Senate President Stephen Sweeney has crafted his own plan for how the second round of Superstorm Sandy recovery funds is distributed.
CAMDEN, New Jersey - One of New Jersey's most powerful Democrats is standing behind Gov. Chris Christie as the Republican's administration deals with scandal.
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - At the latest in a series of town halls, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie heard Tuesday from people who are still kept from their homes 16 months after being driven out by Superstorm Sandy and others frustrated with the pace and expense of storm recovery.
COLUMBIA, South Carolina - The Republican Governor's Association is running a TV ad against South Carolina Sen. Vincent Sheheen that ties him to President Barack Obama and highlights his support of the federal health law.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A New Jersey congressman says the state should allocate more of its federal post-Sandy aid money to rebuilding damaged homes and make the program more transparent.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Atlantic City's new mayor promises to make the city more business-friendly.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie has nominated a former state education commissioner to return to his former post.
SOMERSET, New Jersey - Real estate developer Donald Trump told a group of New Jersey Republicans he expects New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie to make it through the scandals that are plaguing his administration.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The war of words has escalated at the embattled Port Authority of New York and New Jersey.
LONG HILL, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said he would take "more extreme measures" to contain escalating public worker retirement costs if Democrats who control the Legislature refuse to negotiate additional pension changes.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Democratic leaders of New Jersey's state Legislature say they disagree with Gov. Chris Christie's suggestion that the state needs to make changes to its pension system for public workers.
WASHINGTON - The nation's governors emerged from a meeting with President Barack Obama on Monday claiming harmony, only to immediately break into an on-camera partisan feud in front of the West Wing.
HARTFORD, Connecticut - A year after approving a massive expansion of natural gas use in Connecticut, state lawmakers are considering a ban on storing or recycling wastewater generated as a byproduct of gas exploration.
WASHINGTON - Moving cautiously to repair his image, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is maintaining a low profile this weekend as the nation's governors gather in Washington.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey has been stripped of a $7.6 million grant toward a health insurance overhaul after Gov. Chris Christie's administration failed to submit a plan for using the money to steer uninsured residents to health plans, federal health officials said in a statement Friday.
WASHINGTON - As President Barack Obama pushes for a minimum wage increase, the real action is in the states.
MADISON, Wisconsin - For two years, Republican Gov. Scott Walker, who became a national conservative hero after his confrontation with public employee unions in Wisconsin, has insisted that he didn't know that some of his aides were improperly doing political work on government time when he was the top official in Milwaukee County.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's officials are pressing the federal government for permission to use an expiring $7.6 million health overhaul grant as the state sees fit.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The New Jersey Bar Association is urging the reappointment of the chief justice of the state Supreme Court, telling Gov. Chris Christie that a refusal to rename him would represent "an unprecedented intrusion of politics" into the judiciary.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich (KAY'-sik) is among prospective Republican challengers lagging Democrat Hillary Clinton in an independent poll of prospective 2016 presidential matchups.