- Ex-NBA player: Re-entry tougher than serving time Updated: Apr-17-14 4:24 pm
- Chris Christie, prosecutor appear at same event Updated: Apr-17-14 2:58 pm
- US calls for $1.7B cleanup of Passaic River Updated: Apr-11-14 5:40 pm
- NJ Bar Association calls for judge protection Updated: Apr-11-14 5:25 pm
- Survey: Positive views of Atlantic City up in 2013 Updated: Apr-10-14 11:19 am
- Christie to speak at Rowan graduation Updated: Apr-10-14 6:26 am
- Christie willing to consider medical pot changes Updated: Apr-09-14 5:23 pm
- Christie spokesman leaves for Brown campaign Updated: Apr-06-14 3:59 pm
- Christie helps to roast former New Jersey governor Updated: Apr-01-14 10:44 pm
- Sharp shooter: Kerr talks defense Updated: Mar-29-14 4:45 am
- Port Authority chairman David Samson resigns Updated: Mar-28-14 6:24 pm
- CNN's Savidge not ready to bust out of cockpit Updated: Mar-28-14 12:20 pm
- Christie lawyers: Mayor's Sandy claims 'false' Updated: Mar-27-14 4:00 pm
- Democrat: NJ should return to carbon-curbing pact Updated: Mar-27-14 3:32 am
- Walker heads to Vegas with possible 2016 hopefuls Updated: Mar-26-14 3:53 pm
- Ryan's poverty remarks distract from policy push Updated: Mar-22-14 11:08 am
- Christie's dissenters become more vocal, visible Updated: Mar-22-14 10:44 am
- Gov. Susana Martinez announces re-election staff Updated: Mar-21-14 2:10 pm
- Christie restarts water board left dormant 3 years Updated: Mar-20-14 4:16 pm
- Wrong March madness for NJ without sports betting Updated: Mar-19-14 1:28 pm
- Chris Christie to keynote Tenn. GOP fundraiser Updated: Mar-19-14 12:21 pm
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - Former NBA player Jayson Williams says re-entering society after serving time for fatally shooting a chauffeur in 2002 was more difficult than being in prison.
JERSEY CITY, New Jersey - It could have been an awkward moment for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The federal government plans to launch a $1.7 billion cleanup of a stretch of the Passaic River in New Jersey where Agent Orange was made and where mercury and DDT remain.
NEW BRUNSWICK, New Jersey - The New Jersey Bar Association is calling for a change to the state constitution that would make it harder for the governor to oust judges.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - The second year of the "Do AC" promotional campaign helped increase positive perceptions of Atlantic City among residents of nearby states, even as concerns remained about the safety and cleanliness of the seaside gambling resort.
GLASSBORO, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie will deliver the keynote address to Rowan University graduates next month.
FAIRFIELD, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie said Wednesday that he is willing to consider further changes to help New Jersey children with a rare form of epilepsy access medical marijuana after legal changes he approved last year did not make it available to them.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A former spokesman for Gov. Chris Christie has left to work for a U.S. Senate campaign in New Hampshire.
NEWARK, New Jersey - The jokes about adult diapers and hearing aids were there, but a celebrity roast of former Gov. Brendan Byrne on Tuesday night for his 90th birthday turned into more of a lovefest than a cringefest, led by Gov. Chris Christie, who called Byrne "a New Jersey treasure."
Welcome back to latest edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for all offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today's rundown kicks off with a shooter talking about defense, and includes a jolting experience in the West, the most-tweeted team and celebrities at Madison Square Garden.
NEWARK, New Jersey - David Samson resigned Friday as chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, the latest in a series of developments to rock the agency in a lingering scandal over lane closings at the George Washington Bridge.
NEW YORK - Thanks for the concern, but CNN's Martin Savidge says he's not looking to escape from the Canadian flight simulator where he has spent much of the past two weeks testing theories on what happened to Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
NEWARK, New Jersey - Members of Gov. Chris Christie's administration didn't pressure Hoboken's mayor to approve a development project by tying it to Superstorm Sandy aid, according to a report released Thursday by a law firm hired by the governor. Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer immediately termed the report a "one-sided whitewash."
TRENTON, New Jersey - State Senate President Stephen Sweeney is attempting to require New Jersey to re-enter a multistate carbon pollution reduction program through legislation.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker and a host of possible presidential hopefuls for 2016 are headed to Las Vegas for a high-profile Republican meeting at a casino owned by a billionaire who made the second-highest single campaign donation in Wisconsin history.
WASHINGTON - Rep. Paul Ryan is making poverty a signature issue as he tries to broaden his appeal ahead of a possible presidential run in 2016. But in being more vocal about the issue, he's had to defend himself and his message against allegations of racism.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Critics of Republican Gov. Chris Christie are becoming more vocal - and more visible.
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez says veteran political staffer Melissa Sousa will serve as her re-election campaign manager.
TRENTON, New Jersey - For more than three years, environmental groups complained that Gov. Chris Christie's administration had killed off an independent state board that makes recommendations on levels of pollutants allowed in drinking water. They cited it as an example of the Republican governor's withholding state board appointments to control policy debate.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - By this time, New Jersey figured it would be raking in the bets on professional and college sports.
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie is scheduled to headline the Tennessee Republican Party's annual fundraiser on May 30.