- NJ Gov. Christie stumps for Otter in N. Idaho Updated: Dec-07-13 4:23 pm
- NJ flags to be at half-staff to honor Mandela Updated: Dec-06-13 5:56 pm
- NJ Gov. Christie cancels Okla. trip due to weather Updated: Dec-05-13 4:45 pm
- Tomlin and Kidd join a select group with antics Updated: Dec-05-13 4:18 pm
- Dems target Christie in 2 new ads Updated: Dec-05-13 4:02 pm
- NJ's 2013 elections break spending records Updated: Dec-05-13 2:55 pm
- Oklahoma proves popular spot for GOP superstars Updated: Dec-04-13 6:14 pm
- NJ Senate president taking to Twitter Updated: Dec-03-13 5:16 pm
- Christie taps chief of staff O'Dowd for AG's job Updated: Dec-02-13 7:03 pm
- Christie: Early front-runner status 'meaningless' Updated: Dec-02-13 6:25 pm
- Christie lays out objections to tuition bill Updated: Dec-02-13 5:37 pm
- Cognizant planning to add 10,000 jobs over 3 years Updated: Dec-02-13 2:05 pm
- Trump is coming to New Orleans Updated: Dec-02-13 4:11 am
- Biden, Christie share connection at U of Delaware Updated: Dec-01-13 3:57 pm
- NJ's biggest insurer canceling bare-bones plan Updated: Nov-27-13 2:10 pm
- Iowans worry about ethanol's lost political clout Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 pm
- NJ Democrats haven't agreed how to fund open space Updated: Nov-24-13 10:26 am
- Rees, McDaniel lead Irish to 23-13 win over BYU Updated: Nov-23-13 9:26 pm
- Rick Santorum steps out in new role as movie mogul Updated: Nov-22-13 3:46 pm
- Cindy McCain, Christie talk human trafficking Updated: Nov-22-13 3:06 pm
- Clinton says sustainability has to be priority Updated: Nov-22-13 12:16 am
- George W. Bush joins GOP governors at lunch Updated: Nov-21-13 5:39 pm
- NJ's Guadagno renews call for tax cut Updated: Nov-21-13 3:42 pm
- Top NJ economic adviser calls for tax cuts Updated: Nov-20-13 3:52 pm
- Local, state leader discuss Atlantic City's future Updated: Nov-20-13 2:28 pm
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has endorsed Idaho Gov. C.L. "Butch" Otter for a third term at a Republican Party campaign fundraising event in northern Idaho.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Flags on New Jersey buildings will be at half-staff to honor the life of Nelson Mandela.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A winter storm moving across Oklahoma has forced the cancellation of a trip to the state by New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
Mike Tomlin's sideline stroll was an expensive one, costing him $100,000 and possibly costing the Pittsburgh Steelers even more.
TRENTON, New Jersey - A national Democratic group that stayed mostly silent during the New Jersey governor's race has begun targeting Gov. Chris Christie as he begins his new role as chairman of the Republican Governors Association.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey election law officials say spending was at an all-time high in last month's state elections in a record driven by independent interest groups.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Whether it's Oklahoma's conservative reputation or the national profile of its own Republican leaders, the Sooner State is proving to be a popular spot lately for GOP superstars.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's state Senate president says he's taking to Twitter to answer citizens' questions once per week.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie is nominating his chief of staff to be the state's next attorney general.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie says he doesn't think much about his status as front-runner for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie spelled out his objections to an immigrant tuition bill making its way through the state Legislature for the first time Monday, when he reiterated his refusal to sign the proposal in its current form.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - A major information technology outsourcing company announced Monday it is moving its U.S. operations hub from New Jersey to Texas and expects to add 10,000 jobs nationwide over the next three years.
NEW ORLEANS - The Donald is coming to New Orleans.
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey's largest insurance company says it will move ahead with the cancellation of its bare-bones health coverage, pushing subscribers toward new plans offered on an insurance exchange.
ALTOONA, Iowa - For decades, presidential candidates' chances in Iowa were wounded if not doomed unless they backed federal support for ethanol, a boon to the state's corn-growing economy.
TRENTON, New Jersey - The outgoing leader of the New Jersey Assembly says it's important that legislators figure out how to replenish the depleted open space fund before the end of the year, but there appears to be no consensus on how to fund the land acquisition program long-term.
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - Tommy Rees, booed a year ago at Notre Dame Stadium when he was brought in late against Purdue, finished his last home game to chants of "Tommy" as the clock ran out in a 23-13 victory over BYU on Saturday.
NEW YORK - Rick Santorum was glad-handing a friendly crowd at a cocktail reception the other night, seeking support just as he did for many grueling months on the 2012 campaign trail for the Republican presidential nomination.
PHOENIX - New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said Friday that law enforcement, religious groups and public shame can work in concert to prevent the scourge of human trafficking at major events like the Super Bowl.
PHILADELPHIA - Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told a gathering of 10,000 advocates for green construction Thursday that sustainability must be one of the country's top priorities.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Former President George W. Bush lunched with a group of Republican governors on Thursday, making a surprise visit at the invitation of New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - Lt. Gov. Kim Guadagno said Thursday that Republicans are ready to fight for a property tax cut that Democrats insist the state still cannot afford.
TRENTON, New Jersey - Lawmakers and economists dove back into the long-running debate Wednesday of whether the state can afford the broad tax cut that is one of Gov. Chris Christie's top priorities for a second term.
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - State Senate President Stephen Sweeney says the remaking of Atlantic City will go more smoothly with the city's new mayor at the helm.