- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Toffoli lead Kings over Blues 3-2 Updated: Dec-03-13 2:11 am
- Thornton lifts Sharks over Kings 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-28-13 2:24 am
- Kopitar's OT goal caps Kings comeback over Canucks Updated: Nov-26-13 3:04 am
- LA Kings activate Jeff Carter, move Quick to IR Updated: Nov-25-13 8:08 pm
- Jagr's OT goal helps Devils beat Kings 2-1 Updated: Nov-22-13 2:59 am
- Scrivens wins again, LA Kings beat Lightning 5-2 Updated: Nov-20-13 2:11 am
- Kings score 3 in 3rd to stun Islanders 3-2 Updated: Nov-14-13 10:41 pm
- Toffoli leads LA Kings' 5-1 rout of Vancouver Updated: Nov-10-13 1:57 am
- Jonathan Quick, LA Kings blank Buffalo 2-0 Updated: Nov-08-13 2:05 am
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
LOS ANGELES - Rookie Tyler Toffoli and backup goaltender Ben Scrivens have made enormous contributions lately for the Los Angeles Kings, whose depth has been tested by numerous injuries.
SAN JOSE, California - When the shootout dragged on into the eighth round, San Jose coach Todd McLellan was running out of good options.
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Just when it seemed the Los Angeles Kings would leave Vancouver with a loss, they rallied for a stirring win that stunned the Canucks.
LOS ANGELES - Ben Scrivens played in eight games for the Los Angeles Kings this season and became an unlikely NHL sensation over the past week - all without ever stepping onto the Staples Center ice.
UNIONDALE, New York - Not only did the Los Angeles Kings' stun the New York Islanders with three third-period goals in a comeback win, they did it with a bunch of fill-ins.
LOS ANGELES - Tyler Toffoli and Linden Vey spent the first month of the season as highly successful linemates in the minors. Now that they're roommates with the Los Angeles Kings, they're still making good things happen together.
LOS ANGELES - After a four-day break in the schedule allowed them to stew over a couple of recent losses, Jonathan Quick and the Los Angeles Kings returned to the rink with a determination to keep pace in the tough Pacific Division.