- Kraft introduces top draft pick, stays mum on "Deflategate" Updated: May-27-15 5:13 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Robert Kraft spent 80 seconds Wednesday making his first public remarks since saying eight days earlier he wouldn't appeal the Patriots' punishment for using underinflated footballs.
- AP sources: Brady's appeal wouldn't be heard by Wednesday Updated: May-25-15 6:27 pm
Two people familiar with the situation tell The Associated Press that Tom Brady's appeal of his four-game suspension for his role in the deflated footballs scandal won't be heard by Wednesday's 10-day deadline.
- What happened at NFL meetings and what it means Updated: May-21-15 2:39 am
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL owners concluded an especially hectic spring meetings by setting up what figures to be a very busy summer and fall.
- Column: In the end, the NFL cartel is what matters most Updated: May-20-15 5:18 pm
Tom Brady is on his own, cast off by an owner who figured out that being in the club that practically prints money is a lot more important than being loyal to one of his employees.
- Goodell wants to hear directly from Brady in appeal Updated: May-20-15 4:02 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell said Wednesday it's his responsibility to hear directly from New England quarterback Tom Brady in his appeal of his four-game suspension in the deflated footballs case.
- Players' union asks Goodell to recuse self from Brady appeal Updated: May-19-15 7:51 pm
- Kraft-Goodell relationship frayed by NFL investigation Updated: May-18-15 5:27 pm
- Falcons' Blank says failure to admit mistakes hurt Patriots Updated: May-14-15 3:59 pm
ATLANTA - Falcons owner Arthur Blank said Thursday there is a "general feeling" that the Patriots' failure to acknowledge mistakes added to the punishment they received for deflating footballs.
- Colts taking quiet approach to debate over Deflategate Updated: May-13-15 5:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Dwayne Allen was in an awkward position Wednesday.
- John Elway says freak injuries won't change rookie minicamps Updated: May-12-15 7:44 pm
- Despite $1M fine, Patriots reap profit from Brady suspension Updated: May-12-15 6:23 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - A four-game suspension.
- Column: No games? No worry. It's butt-covering season in NFL Updated: May-07-15 12:42 pm
The NFL moves heaven and earth a dozen times every Sunday of the season to get calls on the field exactly right.
- NFL finds Patriots employees probably deflated balls Updated: May-06-15 11:36 pm
Tom Brady: Unbelievable.
- AP Source: Jets fined $100K by NFL for tampering Updated: Apr-28-15 2:35 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Woody Johnson made one costly comment for the New York Jets.