- Matsuda starts as head of Hawaii health exchange Updated: Dec-10-13 8:05 am
- Survivors recall Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor Updated: Dec-08-13 3:55 am
- Hawaii's first female lieutenant governor dies Updated: Nov-25-13 10:52 pm
- Hawaii considers modified crops, pesticide bills Updated: Nov-21-13 4:06 pm
- Hawaii to legalize gay marriage, making Ill. 16th Updated: Nov-13-13 7:38 am
HONOLULU - An administration official for Gov. Neil Abercrombie has taken over as head of Hawaii's health insurance exchange after its previous executive director resigned.
PEARL HARBOR, Hawaii - For the first time since the war, Alvis Taylor returned to Pearl Harbor and recalled the surprise Japanese air attack that plunged America into World War II.
HONOLULU - Jean Sadako King, the first woman elected lieutenant governor in Hawaii, has died. She was 87.
HONOLULU - State lawmakers are considering legislation affecting genetically modified crops and pesticides now that several counties have taken steps to regulate them.
SPRINGFIELD, Illinois - When lawmakers voted this month to approve gay marriage in Illinois, the state was set to become the 15th in the nation to legalize same-sex weddings.