- Neb fans on Georgia rematch: Been there, done that Updated: Dec-10-13 1:59 pm
- Neb's Pelini: 'If they want to fire me, go ahead' Updated: Nov-29-13 5:52 pm
- No. 14 Wisconsin braces for PSU's bruising Zwinak Updated: Nov-28-13 10:06 am
- Nebraska is poised for 6th straight 9-win season Updated: Nov-24-13 4:36 pm
- Fumbling is habit Huskers can't break under Pelini Updated: Nov-20-13 3:35 pm
- Nebraska staying with Armstrong as its starting QB Updated: Nov-18-13 4:18 pm
- Nebraska turnover bug: 10 turnovers in 10 quarters Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 pm
- Neb's 5 turnovers difference in loss to Spartans Updated: Nov-16-13 9:14 pm
- No. 14 Michigan St. beats turnover-prone Neb 41-28 Updated: Nov-16-13 8:47 pm
- 5 Things to Know in Week 12 of College Football Updated: Nov-15-13 3:54 am
- Spartans hoping for first win over Nebraska Updated: Nov-12-13 6:36 pm
- Injured QB's father says son's return unlikely Updated: Nov-11-13 8:33 pm
The Gator Bowl appears to be a tough sell to Nebraska fans.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini says he hasn't been told if he'll return for a seventh season as Nebraska's head coach and that he isn't spending any time worrying about it.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Chip, chip, chip.
Another quarterback went down with an injury, and so did an offensive lineman for the sixth time this season. A questionable penalty wiped out what would have been the go-ahead touchdown, and a walk-on who transferred to Nebraska for his final season kicked the winning field goal.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Bo Pelini has won 70 percent of his games in six seasons at Nebraska, which is nothing short of remarkable considering his teams have been among the worst in the nation when it comes to hanging onto the ball.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Nebraska quarterback Tommy Armstrong Jr. received a vote of confidence Monday from coach Bo Pelini, who said the redshirt freshman would start at Penn State this week after his three-turnover performance against Michigan State.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - The turnover problem that plagued Nebraska a year ago has returned with a vengeance.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terrell Newby fumbled on Nebraska's third play from scrimmage, Tommy Armstrong Jr. threw an interception on its sixth and before the first quarter was even over Jordan Westerkamp had muffed a punt.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Michigan State all but locked up a spot in the Big Ten championship game, and the 14th-ranked Spartans didn't even need their nation-leading defense at its best to do it.
One victory can change a season.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Michigan State's next obstacle is one the Spartans have never overcome.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - It appears Nebraska's Taylor Martinez has played his last snap for the Cornhuskers.