- No. 11 Florida seeking to be more than '1-hit wonder' Updated: Oct-05-15 4:20 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Jim McElwain went deep into his playlist, not his playbook, for this one.
- AP source: Florida QB Grier ill, might not start vs Ole Miss Updated: Oct-02-15 6:58 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - No. 25 Florida could be without quarterback Will Grier against third-ranked Mississippi on Saturday.
- No. 3 Mississippi, 25th-ranked Florida try to stay unbeaten Updated: Oct-02-15 8:58 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida defensive end Alex McCalister sensed it across campus all week.
- No. 25 Florida's Taylor has 'matured' since throat slash Updated: Oct-01-15 4:07 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida running back Kelvin Taylor's first month of the season was shameful, educational and motivational.
- Marquee games offer SEC East teams to flex muscles vs. West Updated: Sep-30-15 3:30 pm
Teams in the SEC's East Division have a large chip on their shoulders.
- It's on: No. 3 Ole Miss' WRs vs. secondary of No. 25 Florida Updated: Sep-29-15 3:53 pm
OXFORD, Mississippi - The mutual respect between Mississippi's receivers and Florida's secondary is obvious.
- Florida ranked No. 25, relevant again under coach McElwain Updated: Sep-28-15 4:56 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - This is how things are supposed to be at Florida:
- Florida rallies, survives for 11th straight win against Vols Updated: Sep-26-15 9:47 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's latest victory against Tennessee was arguably the most improbable in series history.
- Plenty of quarterback questions persist around the SEC Updated: Sep-23-15 7:36 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Many of the questions that surrounded Southeastern Conference quarterbacks before the season remain unanswered.
- Florida suspends QB Harris, CB Tabor for Tennessee game Updated: Sep-23-15 6:52 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Two Florida players who made pivotal contributions last year in a victory at Tennessee won't be around for the rematch.
- Florida preparing for 'glass-eaters and fire-breathers' Updated: Sep-22-15 4:24 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's preseason is over.
- Vols downplay recent history of frustration against Florida Updated: Sep-21-15 8:20 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee is downplaying Florida's decade-long hex over the Volunteers rather than using the possibility of ending the streak as a motivational ploy.
- Florida to pick starting QB against Tennessee later in week Updated: Sep-21-15 2:59 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida's starting quarterback against Tennessee will be decided later in the week.
- Colorado, Colorado State players linked by theater shooting Updated: Sep-18-15 7:32 am
DENVER - Zack Golditch and Jordan Murphy have never met. Yet, they share a strong connection through football and a tragedy inside a movie complex.
- With smartphones watching, on-field mistakes go viral fast Updated: Sep-18-15 3:56 am
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - When players hear all week about the importance of playing with passion, sometimes they end up showing too much at the wrong time.
- No. 24 Wisconsin's McEvoy in heavy use among two-way players Updated: Sep-17-15 4:16 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Tanner McEvoy rarely has time to spare at No. 24 Wisconsin.
- Florida CB Hargreaves upgraded to probable for SEC opener Updated: Sep-16-15 7:30 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida cornerback Vernon Hargreaves III has been upgraded to probable for the team's Southeastern Conference opener at Kentucky.
- Florida's McElwain regrets profanity-laced tirade at Taylor Updated: Sep-14-15 4:54 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Two days after berating running back Kelvin Taylor on the sideline, Florida coach Jim McElwain expressed regrets about his behavior.
- Florida's McElwain rips team after sloppy, 31-24 win vs ECU Updated: Sep-13-15 12:12 am
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida coach Jim McElwain apologized repeatedly for his team's performance - after a victory.
- Suspended Florida receiver Pittman has 'a little time to go' Updated: Sep-09-15 8:11 pm
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Florida receiver Latroy Pittman will miss at least another game because of suspension.