- Leesman struggles, White Sox lose to Tigers 8-6 Updated: Apr-22-14 11:47 pm
- Pujols powering toward 500th homer Updated: Apr-21-14 3:21 am
- Tigers hold on for 7-5 win over Indians Updated: Apr-17-14 5:56 pm
- Tigers led by cool, calm and collected Brad Ausmus Updated: Apr-07-14 6:01 pm
- Orioles beat Tigers 3-1, handing them 1st loss Updated: Apr-06-14 5:36 pm
- Tigers-Royals called because of rain Updated: Apr-03-14 2:50 pm
- Aces' Nevin better predicting rookies than weather Updated: Apr-02-14 2:17 pm
- Dombrowski puts baseball's growth in perspective Updated: Apr-01-14 5:33 pm
- Sonny Gray starts Oakland opener against Indians Updated: Mar-30-14 4:18 pm
- Ausmus, Tigers host Royals in opener Updated: Mar-30-14 3:47 pm
- Trout, Angels agree to $144.5 million, 6-year deal Updated: Mar-29-14 1:00 pm
- Verlander sharp in tuneup, Tigers edge Phils 1-0 Updated: Mar-26-14 6:01 pm
- Tigers still among AL favorites despite injuries Updated: Mar-25-14 6:57 pm
DETROIT - Albert Pujols is closing in on his 500th homer and joining a prestigious club. More important for the Los Angeles Angels, he's looking like his powerful self again.
DETROIT - Ian Kinsler's first few weeks with Detroit have been just what the Tigers were hoping for.
DETROIT - Brad Ausmus seems to be really smart, as one would expect a Dartmouth graduate to be.
DETROIT - Chris Tillman gave up only one run in a second straight start.
DETROIT - Brad Ausmus is hoping he'll have a chance to use every position player on his roster before too long - no sense letting backups become rusty at the beginning of the season.
RENO, Nevada - Reno Aces manager Phil Nevin hopes he's better at forecasting the future of Arizona's top minor league prospects, like hard-throwing right-hander Archie Bradley, than at predicting the weather.
DETROIT - Shortly before the start of a spring training game last month, Dave Dombrowski paused briefly to sign a few autographs for fans.
OAKLAND, California - Sure, Sonny Gray gained some nice momentum from that impressive pitcher's duel with Detroit ace Justin Verlander last October.
DETROIT - Brad Ausmus expects to approach his managerial debut with the same relaxed attitude he showed throughout spring training.
LOS ANGELES - Mike Trout and the Los Angeles Angels agreed Friday night to a $144.5 million, six-year contract, keeping baseball's brightest young star under club control through 2020.
CLEARWATER, Florida - In his last start of the spring, Justin Verlander outdueled Cliff Lee, shutting out the Phillies over 6 1-3 innings in the Tigers' 1-0 win.
DETROIT - When Justin Verlander takes the mound for Detroit on opening day, maybe then the Tigers will be able to enjoy a much-needed sense of normalcy.