- Missouri executes white supremacist serial killer Updated: Nov-20-13 1:43 pm
- Death nears for western Pa. couple's killer Updated: Nov-19-13 2:18 pm
- Courts, governor still weighing Missouri execution Updated: Nov-18-13 2:43 pm
- SLC NAACP asks Missouri governor to halt execution Updated: Nov-15-13 4:56 pm
- Larry Flynt weighs in on killer set for execution Updated: Nov-11-13 5:03 pm
BONNE TERRE, Missouri - Joseph Paul Franklin, a white supremacist who targeted blacks and Jews in a cross-country killing spree from 1977 to 1980, was put to death Wednesday in Missouri, the state's first execution in nearly three years.
JOHNSTOWN, Pennsylvania - Joseph Paul Franklin caused a lot of pain for two local families.
ST. LOUIS - The Missouri Supreme Court and Gov. Jay Nixon continued Monday to weigh requests to halt the execution of Joseph Paul Franklin, with time dwindling before the serial killer is scheduled to be put to death.
SALT LAKE CITY - The head of the NAACP's Salt Lake City branch is asking Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon to commute a death sentence for a white serial killer who authorities say was driven by racial hatred when he murdered two black Salt Lake City joggers in 1980.
ST. LOUIS - Serial killer Joseph Paul Franklin is getting support from an unlikely source: Hustler magazine publisher Larry Flynt, who was paralyzed 35 years ago by a bullet apparently fired by Franklin.