- Playoff events for top players are practice until East Lake Updated: Sep-01-15 4:25 pm
NORTON, Massachusetts - Jordan Spieth has missed three cuts on the PGA Tour this year, and The Barclays rated the most irritating for one reason.
- With a 4th win, Jason Day creates a temporary Big 3 Updated: Aug-31-15 10:26 am
EDISON, New Jersey - Jordan Spieth was gone, but not forgotten, certainly not by Jason Day.
- Trump makes an appearance at Barclays Updated: Aug-30-15 6:29 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - Jim Herman played in the group in front of Tiger Woods last week on the PGA Tour, giving him a little experience in coping with gallery noise behind him. Sunday at The Barclays was slightly different. It wasn't the size of the gallery, it was one person.
- Spieth loses No. 1 ranking with missed cut Updated: Aug-29-15 3:59 am
EDISON, New Jersey - By the end of the week, Jordan Spieth might be No. 1 in just one major category - the PGA Tour money list. He has earned just under $10.4 million this year, so missing the cut at The Barclays is not likely to keep him up at night.
- Spieth comes full circle to New Jersey at No. 1 in the world Updated: Aug-25-15 6:35 pm
EDISON, New Jersey - The words were big and bold coming out of Trump National. Only this time, it wasn't The Donald doing the talking.
- Woods gives CBS a ratings lift at Wyndham Championship Updated: Aug-24-15 2:35 pm
NEW YORK - With Tiger Woods in contention and looking to extend his season, the Wyndham Championship on Sunday produced a solid rating for CBS.
- SMU senior Bryson DeChambeau wins US Amateur Updated: Aug-23-15 8:00 pm
OLYMPIA FIELDS, Illinois - SMU senior Bryson DeChambeau won the U.S. Amateur on Sunday to become the fifth player to win the tournament and NCAA individual title in the same year.
- Love wins Wyndham; Tiger struggles in final round Updated: Aug-23-15 7:05 pm
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Davis Love III's long victory drought is over. Tiger Woods will have to wait a while to get another chance.
- Golf in good hands, except there are too many hands to count Updated: Aug-18-15 10:44 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The last two majors should emphasize how remarkable it was that Jordan Spieth won the first two.
- Agent: Tiger to play this week's Wyndham for 1st time Updated: Aug-18-15 3:15 am
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Tiger Woods will play the Wyndham Championship for the first time.
- Arrival of Jason Day: Aussie fulfills potential with a major Updated: Aug-17-15 11:53 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - In his eighth year on the PGA Tour, Jason Day reached a major pinnacle of his career by winning the PGA Championship.
- Day wins a major: 5 things we learned at the PGA Updated: Aug-17-15 2:41 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day posted a picture of the Wanamaker Trophy on his Twitter account along with a message that said everything: "Ding dong the witch is dead."
- Jason Day shows major mettle and wins PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 9:59 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Given a third straight chance to finally win a major, Jason Day promised a fight to the finish in the PGA Championship.
- The Latest: Day 1 hole away from PGA Championship Updated: Aug-16-15 7:04 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The Latest from the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits (all times local):
- Day in charge as he goes for first major at PGA Updated: Aug-16-15 5:21 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Jason Day rolled in a 50-foot putt for one of his four birdies on the front nine Sunday as he built a three-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Jones take the lead at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-15-15 10:39 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - The early wake-up call was well worth it for Matt Jones, who made two birdie putts in pristine conditions at Whistling Straits on Saturday morning to complete a 7-under 65 and build a two-shot lead in the PGA Championship.
- Column: Same old Tiger, same old alibi at PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 7:39 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - There's a saying in golf that "If you're going to miss it, miss it fast."
- 5 best starts by players who faded at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-13-15 9:09 am
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Players seem to brace for the worst at certain majors, right until someone delivers the best score. It happened in 2004, the first time the PGA Championship came to Whistling Straits, a mysterious course that looked like a sheer brute with its rugged terrain off Lake Michigan.
- Jason Day looks to get in contention at a major -- again Updated: Aug-12-15 3:48 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - It was five years ago at this golf course that Jason Day realized he could be a contender in the majors.
- Finding the good out of the very bad Updated: Aug-11-15 6:24 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Imagine what must go through a player's mind when he returns to a place where a major championship was in his grasp until a blunder in the bunker ruined everything. The shot was shown countless times. Questions were inevitable and endless.
- McIlroy, if he plays, grouped with major champions at PGA Updated: Aug-07-15 8:18 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Rory McIlroy joins the marquee group of this year's major champions in the opening rounds of the PGA Championship.
- PGA Championship at a glance Updated: Aug-07-15 4:52 pm
SHEBOYGAN, Wisconsin - Facts and figures for the PGA Championship:
- PGA Championship trivia quiz Updated: Aug-07-15 2:55 pm
How well do you know the PGA Championship? Try this quiz:
- What to watch for at the PGA Championship Updated: Aug-07-15 2:50 pm
The question would be absurd to anyone except Jordan Spieth, who could only laugh. He dominated golf headlines this summer after winning the Masters and U.S. Open and then missing out on a playoff at the British Open by one shot.
- The Grand Slam bid is done; Jordan Spieth is not Updated: Aug-04-15 12:38 pm
Jordan Spieth was on the 14th green and battling in conditions so severe the wind approached 40 mph.