- Wading into Golfapalooza: the Phoenix Open's 16th hole Updated: Feb-12-16 5:07 pm
SCOTTDALE, Arizona - John Huh studied the shot from every angle before crouching behind his ball for a last look.
- Love gets an earlier start on knowing Ryder Cup team Updated: Feb-10-16 7:21 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The U.S. Ryder Cup team traditionally starts to take shape at the Memorial when the top players are invited to one of the cottages at Muirfield Village to be fitted for uniforms. Davis Love III wants to get an earlier start in his second stint as captain.
- West Coast Swing can get a bad reputation for weather Updated: Feb-09-16 8:00 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The first stop on the "California Coastal Swing" featured 40 mph gusts and rain that led to a Monday finish at Torrey Pines with no spectators and hardly any volunteers. And that's all it takes to revive memories of what once was referred to as the Wet Coast Swing.
- Jordan Spieth: the target inside and outside the ropes Updated: Feb-09-16 12:26 pm
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Jordan Spieth had to work his way through about 100 people who blocked his path to the first tee at Pebble Beach. They held out tournament tickets, caps, glossy photos and Masters flags for him to sign, and some asked him to stop for pictures.
- Harold Varner III dons Panthers jersey, dabs way down 16th Updated: Feb-05-16 7:04 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Harold Varner III drew the ire of the rowdy fans on the 16th hole Friday in the Waste Management Phoenix Open when he put on a Carolina Panthers jersey and dabbed his way to the green.
- The next generational shift in golf might be on TV Updated: Jan-26-16 5:31 pm
SAN DIEGO - Peter Kostis went to the Ryder Cup as a swing coach and left with a broadcasting career.
- Li hopeful accidental start in golf leads to Olympics Updated: Jan-23-16 12:39 pm
HONOLULU - Li Haotong is no stranger to the big stage, even as a 20-year-old from China who never had any intention of playing golf.
- Brady-Manning among the best rivalries in sports Updated: Jan-22-16 10:48 am
Tom Brady has more championship rings. Peyton Manning has nearly all the passing records.
- 'The Golf Scientist' tames Abu Dhabi field with unique style Updated: Jan-21-16 9:16 am
ABU DHABI, United Arab Emirates - Bryson DeChambeau was still in high school when he told his father: "I think I can change the game of golf."
- Northern Trust to shift title sponsorship from LA to NY Updated: Jan-19-16 1:34 pm
HONOLULU - Northern Trust is moving its title sponsorship on the PGA Tour from Los Angeles to New York and will become the opening FedEx Cup playoff event next year, which could create a small domino effect of sponsors.
- Even the world's best golfers envy parts of others' game Updated: Jan-19-16 12:12 pm
HONOLULU - Jimmy Walker does not like to talk about another player's game when they are in the same group except for when "Good shot" is warranted. So he had to hold his tongue last summer while playing with Justin Rose.
- The history of the secondary cut starts at Sony Open Updated: Jan-17-16 10:16 am
HONOLULU - Until this year, the Sony Open did not hold many fond memories for Brandt Snedeker.