- Qualifiers for the 2014 Masters Updated: Dec-16-13 3:14 pm
- Tiger Woods' half-brother accused of making threat Updated: Dec-12-13 9:30 pm
- Golf in 2013: Sharing the wealth Updated: Dec-10-13 3:38 pm
- On Golf: The disappearing act of Rory McIlroy Updated: Dec-09-13 3:33 pm
- A wild finish, a surprising winner at Sherwood Updated: Dec-09-13 3:32 am
- Woods keeps 2-shot lead on tough day at Sherwood Updated: Dec-07-13 8:08 pm
- Woods says meeting Mandela "inspiring time" Updated: Dec-05-13 8:12 pm
- Jaye Marie Green leads LPGA Tour Q-school Updated: Dec-04-13 5:42 pm
- Woods closes chapter on California childhood Updated: Dec-03-13 6:36 pm
- Caddie Williams to reduce schedule with Adam Scott Updated: Nov-23-13 12:55 am
- Tiger's event moving to his old home course Updated: Nov-22-13 2:44 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The 90 players who have qualified and are expected to compete in the 78th Masters, to be played April 10-13 at Augusta National Golf Club. Players listed in only first category for which they are eligible.
PHOENIX - The half-brother of golf star Tiger Woods was arrested Thursday in Phoenix for allegedly making a false bomb threat at the government building where he works.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Wanting to return among the elite in golf, Graeme McDowell mapped out a plan last fall. He figured out how many ranking points he would need to get back into the top five in the world.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Rory's McIlroy's year began with a coronation. He was the star attraction at what felt like a rock concert, with music blaring and lasers flashing in a room at Abu Dhabi to celebrate the No. 1 player in golf joining Nike's stable.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Even with a two-shot lead going into the final round of a tournament he had won five times, Tiger Woods expected a fight to finish from Zach Johnson. He never could have imagined how Johnson would steal the show at Sherwood.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - After a day of so much uncertainty about where the ball was going, Tiger Woods landed in a place where the outcome is rarely in doubt.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Tiger Woods said the death of Nelson Mandela was "a sad day for many people," especially those who had the chance to meet him.
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Jaye Marie Green shot a course-record 10-under 62 on Wednesday to take the first-round lead in the LPGA Tour's qualifying tournament.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Of all the memories from Tiger Woods' roots in Southern California, it's easy to overlook the time he made an appearance in the Tournament of Roses parade.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Adam Scott's caddie Steve Williams plans to cut down on his schedule after next year, slowly putting to an end a 35-year career carrying the golf bags of Raymond Floyd, Greg Norman and most successfully, Tiger Woods.
Tiger Woods is moving his World Challenge from his old home in California to his old course in Florida - Isleworth Country Club.