- More newcomers crowding the PGA Tour landscape Updated: Mar-10-14 3:45 pm
- Reed, dressed like Tiger, gets a big win at Doral Updated: Mar-10-14 3:39 am
- Reed on a roll, wins a World Golf Championship Updated: Mar-09-14 8:53 pm
- McIlroy moves the wrong way in 3rd round at Doral Updated: Mar-08-14 6:38 pm
- Trump, and his course, are stars at Doral Updated: Mar-05-14 6:07 pm
- Scott used to being in 1-2-3 pairing with Woods Updated: Mar-05-14 4:42 pm
- Henley hoping to ride momentum off Honda win Updated: Mar-04-14 7:37 pm
- Doral a familiar place that no one recognizes Updated: Mar-04-14 6:12 pm
- Stanford's Rodgers to turn pro after season Updated: Mar-03-14 2:48 pm
- Tiger begins road to Augusta with a limp Updated: Mar-03-14 9:47 am
- A surprise win for Russell Henley Updated: Mar-03-14 3:53 am
- Woods withdraws in final round of Honda Classic Updated: Mar-02-14 5:45 pm
- AP Sources: Woods to get new sponsor for PGA event Updated: Feb-28-14 2:19 am
- Match Play future up in the air Updated: Feb-25-14 4:22 pm
- A third of season gone, Woods just getting started Updated: Feb-25-14 11:24 am
- A big win, and new set of priorities for Jason Day Updated: Feb-24-14 11:05 am
- Canada's Alena Sharp wins Symetra Tour opener Updated: Feb-23-14 8:56 pm
- A chance to start over in Match Play Updated: Feb-18-14 8:44 pm
- Augusta ice storm puts an end to Eisenhower Tree Updated: Feb-17-14 1:22 am
- Stricker to Match Play after brother gets liver Updated: Feb-15-14 5:12 pm
- Stricker likely to miss Match Play next week Updated: Feb-11-14 4:15 pm
- Walker goes from journeyman to juggernaut Updated: Feb-10-14 11:35 am
- Jimmy Walker turning winning into a habit Updated: Feb-10-14 3:45 am
- Cheyenne Woods wins Australian Ladies Masters Updated: Feb-09-14 4:39 pm
DORAL, Florida - The road to the Masters is just getting started, and already two players have combined to win five times on the PGA Tour.
DORAL, Florida - Patrick Reed followed a big win with a bold comment.
DORAL, Florida - He wore black pants and a red shirt, his Sunday colors. He took a lead into the final round, quickly expanded it with a pair of birdies and then relied on his short game to keep everyone chasing him. He even played it safe off the 18th tee, caring more about the trophy than the final score.
DORAL, Florida - On the easiest day of the Cadillac Championship, Rory McIlroy moved the wrong way.
DORAL, Florida - Rory McIlroy hit 4-iron onto the par-3 ninth green during a practice round for the Cadillac Championship when someone approached and McIlroy stopped walking. There was a pressing matter in the area. He was told it would only be a few minutes.
DORAL, Florida - Adam Scott was the third wheel the first time a big event based the draw on the world ranking.
DORAL, Florida - Honda Classic winner Russell Henley can only hope the next 14 months are better than the 14 months that followed his first PGA Tour victory.
DORAL, Florida - Steve Stricker usually doesn't show up at a tournament on Sunday. He made an exception for the Cadillac Championship, and it made perfect sense.
STANFORD, California - Stanford junior Patrick Rodgers, the No. 1 ranked amateur in the world, said Monday that he will forgo his final year of eligibility to pursue a professional career after this season.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The last time Tiger Woods quit in the middle of a round because of an injury, he won his next tournament. And then he followed that with his highest score ever in the Masters, the ultimate measure of Woods these days.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - Tiger Woods left early. Rory McIlroy faded late. And when a most unpredictable Honda Classic finally concluded with a four-man playoff, Russell Henley was as surprised as anyone to be holding the trophy.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The road to the Masters got off to a bumpy start Sunday for Tiger Woods when he withdrew from the Honda Classic with what he said was a lower back injury.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - The PGA Tour is closing on a deal for Detroit-based Quicken Loans to become title sponsor of Tiger Woods' tournament at Congressional, The Associated Press has learned.
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - During a 7½-minute chat with reporters on the Match Play Championship future, PGA Tour commissioner Tim Finchem used the word "change" only once when he said, "I wouldn't assume we're going to change at this point." On two occasions he said, "I wouldn't rule out anything."
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Florida - Imagine being one-third of the way through the PGA Tour season and having a slight edge over Tiger Woods in the FedEx Cup.
MARANA, Arizona - Along with celebrating a World Golf Championship that took him to No. 4 in the world, Jason Day couldn't help but consider the rest of the young season and wonder just how much higher he could go.
MESA, Arizona - LPGA Tour player Alena Sharp won the Symetra Tour's season-opening Visit Mesa Gateway Classic on Sunday, beating Marissa Steen by two strokes.
MARANA, Arizona - It's easy to love the format at the Match Play Championship on Tuesday.
The Eisenhower Tree, so much a part of Augusta National that not even a sitting U.S. president could have it taken down, was removed from the 17th hole this weekend because of damage from an ice storm, the club said Sunday.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Stricker said Saturday he is going to the Match Play Championship now that his brother had a successful liver transplant.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Stricker is likely to miss the Match Play Championship next week because his older brother is awaiting a liver transplant at home in Wisconsin.
PEBBLE BEACH, California - The brightest lights that interest Jimmy Walker are found in another galaxy through his high-powered telescope.
PEBBLE BEACH, California - Jimmy Walker's future is looking brighter than the constellations he captures on his telescope.
GOLD COAST, Australia - Cheyenne Woods won the Australian Ladies Masters on Sunday for her first major professional tour victory, holding off 17-year-old Australian amateur Minjee Lee by two strokes.