- Northwestern defeats Western Michigan 51-31 Updated: Dec-07-13 9:18 pm
- Northwestern defeats Western Michigan 51-31 Updated: Dec-07-13 8:18 pm
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:47 am
- No. 19 UCLA tops Northwestern 95-79 for 7-0 start Updated: Nov-30-13 3:06 am
- Olah lifts Northwestern past Gardner Webb, 72-59 Updated: Nov-25-13 11:12 pm
- Cobb's runner lifts Northwestern past IUPUI 63-61 Updated: Nov-22-13 10:29 pm
- Illinois St. holds off Northwestern 68-64 Updated: Nov-17-13 11:42 pm
- Stanford pulls away from Northwestern, 71-58 Updated: Nov-15-13 2:41 am
- Stanford pulls away from Northwestern, 71-58 Updated: Nov-15-13 1:24 am
- Collins coaches Northwestern to win in debut Updated: Nov-09-13 11:12 pm
EVANSTON, Illinois - Northwestern coach Chris Collins felt he had to shake up his lineup after the Wildcats lost three straight.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Drew Crawford scored 15 points and had 9 rebounds to lead Northwestern to a 51-35 victory over Western Michigan Saturday night.
LAS VEGAS - Northwestern made nearly as many 3-pointers as UCLA. The problem was it took them nearly twice as many attempts.
LAS VEGAS - Sharing the ball is paying dividends for No. 19 UCLA.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Alex Olah scored a career-high 18 points to lead the Northwestern Wildcats to a 72-59 victory over the Gardner-Webb Runnin' Bulldogs Monday night.
EVANSTON, Illinois - JerShon Cobb hit a running pull-up in the lane with 2.3 seconds left to give Northwestern a 63-61 comeback victory over IUPUI Friday night.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Freshman Tony Wills hit two free throws with 5.9 seconds left as Illinois State held off a late Northwestern comeback to secure a 68-64 non-conference victory on Sunday night at Welsh-Ryan Arena.
STANFORD, California - Josh Huestis got into a shooting rhythm late in the first half and carried it over into the second. He figured it was about time his touch returned.
STANFORD, California - Josh Huestis scored 13 of his team-high 18 points in the second half to help Stanford beat Northwestern 71-58 on Thursday night.
EVANSTON, Illinois - Chris Collins won his coaching debut for Northwestern as Drew Crawford scored 25 points to help the Wildcats beat Eastern Illinois 72-55 in their season opener on Saturday.