- Wyoming schools chief says going back to work Updated: Mar-06-14 7:05 pm
- House approves loan program bill aimed at Cody Lab Updated: Mar-05-14 6:44 pm
- Legislature approves school bus cameras Updated: Mar-03-14 4:16 pm
- Wyoming Legislature enters last week Updated: Mar-02-14 10:32 am
- Supreme Court denies superintendent case rehearing Updated: Feb-28-14 8:19 pm
- Senate introduces Medicaid expansion bill Updated: Feb-14-14 7:25 pm
- Gov. Matt Mead delivers State of the State speech Updated: Feb-10-14 6:20 pm
- State board approves Grand Teton land deal Updated: Feb-07-14 1:16 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Saying she has waited long enough, state schools Superintendent Cindy Hill vowed Thursday to resume her duties as head of the Department of Education next week.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming House of Representatives on Wednesday tightened legislation to create a new procedure for granting state loans to support large economic development projects.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state Senate gave final legislative approval Monday to a bill that would help school districts equip their school buses with cameras to help catch motorists who illegally pass stopped buses.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Legislature faces two main jobs before it can adjourn this week.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The Wyoming Supreme Court on Friday decided not to reconsider its decision striking down a law that stripped the superintendent of public instruction of most responsibilities.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The state Senate has voted to introduce a bill that would expand the Medicaid system in Wyoming, but even the sponsor says it faces long odds of becoming law.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Wyoming is in good financial shape and getting stronger, Gov. Matt Mead said in his State of the State address to lawmakers Monday in Cheyenne.
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - The State Board of Land Commissioners has endorsed a proposal that would transfer ownership of 1,280 acres of state school trust land in Grand Teton National Park to the federal government.