- Chafin struggles as Arizona loses to Miami 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:49 pm
MIAMI - Warming up in the Arizona Diamondbacks bullpen, Andrew Chafin feared he was out of whack. He was right.
- Suzuki's pinch-hit helps Marlins beat Arizona 7-4 Updated: May-03-16 11:33 pm
MIAMI - The Marlins' new fog machine made it tough to see from one side of the clubhouse to the other, and they also cranked up strobe lights and dance music after Tuesday's victory, hoping to establish a celebratory ritual in Miami.
- De La Rosa strikes out 10, Diamondbacks beat Cards 3-0 Updated: Apr-29-16 1:41 am
PHOENIX - Rubby De La Rosa's reputation as a slow worker on the mound could be going away after Thursday night's performance.
- Tomas homers, Diamondbacks complete 4-game sweep of Giants Updated: Apr-21-16 8:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Through good-natured dugout banter and players sticking together, Chip Hale watched his Arizona Diamondbacks come together on this winning road trip that began with a little rough patch.
- Stripling strong again, Dodgers rally for win over D-backs Updated: Apr-15-16 2:18 am
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Dodgers rookie Ross Stripling has pitched brilliantly in his first two big league starts - and gotten two no-decisions for it.
- Yasiel Puig makes clever moves in Dodgers' loss Updated: Apr-12-16 8:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - First, Yasiel Puig stuck out his right hand to avoid Jean Segura's outstretched glove resting on second base. Then Puig whipped his left hand around to touch the bag and the umpire signaled safe.
- Cubs slugger Kyle Schwarber out for season with knee injury Updated: Apr-08-16 8:44 pm
PHOENIX - Chicago Cubs slugger Kyle Schwarber is out for the season after tearing two knee ligaments in an outfield collision, a major setback for a team that many picked to win the World Series.
- Cubs LF Schwarber hurt on Segura's inside-park HR Updated: Apr-07-16 11:28 pm
PHOENIX - Chicago Cubs left fielder Kyle Schwarber was carted off the field Thursday night after colliding with center fielder Dexter Fowler on a play that resulted in an inside-the-park home run for Arizona's Jean Segura.