- Zinke to donate funds from white supremacist Updated: Jun-22-15 8:22 pm
HELENA, Montana - U.S. Rep. Ryan Zinke of Montana is among a group of Republicans who received donations from the leader of a white supremacist group cited by Charleston church murder suspect Dylann Roof.
- Sen. Flake to give donations from supremacist to charity Updated: Jun-22-15 5:49 pm
PHOENIX - U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake says he's donating campaign contributions he received from a white supremacist to a charity.
- Senator's son sues Arpaio over investigation into dog deaths Updated: Jun-22-15 5:16 pm
PHOENIX - The son of U.S. Sen. Jeff Flake alleges in a lawsuit that Sheriff Joe Arpaio pursued animal cruelty charges against him to do political damage to the senator and gain publicity for the lawman.
- Republican senator sees US embassy in Havana coming soon Updated: Jun-13-15 8:11 pm
HAVANA - The opening of a U.S. embassy in Cuba for the first in 54 years is "imminent," a U.S. senator said Saturday as he and two other Republicans finished a short visit to Cuba said.
- Senators push for end to military paying NFL to honor troops Updated: Jun-04-15 4:42 pm
WASHINGTON - The New England Patriots got $675,000 from the Army National Guard for honoring American troops, including a "True Patriot" program during a halftime show at home games.
- Obama nominates senior State Dept. official as Mexico envoy Updated: Jun-01-15 9:44 pm
WASHINGTON - Roberta Jacobson, the top U.S. diplomat for Latin America and point person in detente talks with Cuba, was nominated Monday by President Barack Obama to be the U.S. ambassador to Mexico.