- Projected as title contender, Ga Tech mired in 3-game slide Updated: Oct-06-15 6:57 pm
ATLANTA - Not so long ago, Georgia Tech was being touted as one of the top teams in the Atlantic Coast Conference and maybe even a dark horse in the national race.
- Georgia Tech looks to regroup against North Carolina Updated: Oct-02-15 12:06 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech will try to recover from two straight losses and regain offensive momentum on Saturday when it plays North Carolina, which will try to show that recent signs of defensive improvement are no mirage.
- ACC looks top-heavy again with only FSU, Clemson in Top 25 Updated: Sep-30-15 11:31 am
ATLANTA - One month into the season, the ACC looks as top-heavy as ever with three-time defending champion Florida State and Clemson the league's only ranked teams.
- Georgia Tech looking to fix offense after 2 straight losses Updated: Sep-28-15 6:00 pm
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech has a bigger concern than just preparing for North Carolina.
- Ground game fails No. 20 Georgia Tech in 34-20 loss to Duke Updated: Sep-26-15 4:45 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - When No. 20 Georgia Tech can't run, the Yellow Jackets don't win.
- Improved Duke run D preps for test from No. 20 Georgia Tech Updated: Sep-22-15 2:13 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Stopping No. 20 Georgia Tech means finding a way to at least slow down the Yellow Jackets' ground game.
- Ga Tech looks to bounce back vs Duke after discouraging loss Updated: Sep-21-15 6:36 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson didn't mince words when assessing Georgia Tech's loss at Notre Dame.
- No. 14 Georgia Tech comes up short vs. No. 8 Notre Dame Updated: Sep-19-15 9:41 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - No. 14 Georgia Tech couldn't fix its mistakes fast enough against eighth-ranked Notre Dame.
- Prosise's 3 TDs puts No. 8 Irish atop No. 14 Ga. Tech 30-22 Updated: Sep-19-15 9:29 pm
SOUTH BEND, Indiana - C.J. Prosise provided the flash for the Fighting Irish with three touchdowns and 198 yards rushing, including a 91-yard TD run that was the longest run in Notre Dame Stadium history, and the defense provided the grit.
- Week 3: SEC games, BYU-UCLA, Notre Dame-GaTech top lineup Updated: Sep-19-15 3:14 am
A few more teams from the Southeastern Conference could tumble in the next AP college football poll with three games featuring five of the league's seven that are among the Top 25.
- Georgia Tech-Notre Dame Preview Capsule Updated: Sep-17-15 12:38 pm
No. 14 GEORGIA TECH (2-0) at No. 8 NOTRE DAME (2-0), 3:30 p.m. (NBC)
- Going for it on 4th down a weapon early on in the ACC Updated: Sep-16-15 12:52 pm
CORAL GABLES, Florida - When it comes to third-down conversion rates, no league at college football's top level is off to a better start this season than the Atlantic Coast Conference.
- Georgia Tech prepares for Top 25 showdown with Notre Dame Updated: Sep-14-15 7:00 pm
ATLANTA - Now that all the fun and games are over, Georgia Tech is about to begin its real season with a matchup at No. 8 Notre Dame.
- No. 15 Ga Tech with another blowout, beating Tulane 65-10 Updated: Sep-12-15 7:59 pm
ATLANTA - Paul Johnson wouldn't mind every game playing out like this.