- Georgia Tech blows lead, loses to Georgia in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 9:18 pm
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Alabama A&M proud of effort in 66-7 loss Updated: Nov-23-13 6:57 pm
- Sims, Georgia Tech roll past Alabama A&M 66-7 Updated: Nov-23-13 5:06 pm
- Johnson has Jackets focus on fundamentals Updated: Nov-19-13 6:29 pm
- Swinney: No. 8 Tigers back on track after big win Updated: Nov-15-13 12:39 pm
- 5 things from Clemson's 55-31 win over Ga Tech Updated: Nov-15-13 3:44 am
- Georgia Tech stumbles in 55-31 loss Updated: Nov-15-13 12:32 am
- Boyd leads No. 8 Clemson past Georgia Tech, 55-31 Updated: Nov-15-13 12:10 am
- No. 8 Clemson focused on what they can achieve Updated: Nov-12-13 5:24 pm
- Johnson pleased with Yellow Jackets' recent effort Updated: Nov-11-13 8:00 pm
- Deeper ACC moving closer to filling bowl slots Updated: Nov-06-13 2:44 pm
ATLANTA - Vad Lee's best game as a passer wasn't enough to end Georgia Tech's drought against Georgia.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
ATLANTA - Quarterback Jaymason Lee knew Alabama A&M would have to play a nearly perfect game to upset Georgia Tech.
ATLANTA - David Sims ran for 111 yards, Synjyn Days and Matt Connors each had two rushing touchdowns and Georgia Tech beat Alabama A&M 66-7 on Saturday.
ATLANTA - Coach Paul Johnson has a long list of issues Georgia Tech must correct before this week's game against FCS opponent Alabama A&M.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Perhaps the biggest thing Clemson coach Dabo Swinney was happy about Thursday night was his team's positive showing at home in the national spotlight.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd intends to savor every last moment of his final season at Clemson.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Georgia Tech didn't see anything from No. 8 Clemson the Yellow Jackets hadn't spent nearly two weeks working on. Turns out, they just couldn't stop the Tigers.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - Tajh Boyd wasn't going to a let some bumps and bruises spoil his final season, no matter how sore his shoulder might be come morning.
CLEMSON, South Carolina - The list of goals No. 8 Clemson hoped to achieve this season became shorter this past weekend.
ATLANTA - Coach Paul Johnson hopes Georgia Tech is on the verge of something special.
ATLANTA - The ACC isn't as top-heavy as a cursory glance would indicate.