- Short-handed Indiana beats No. 22 Ohio State 72-64 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:23 pm
- Short-handed Indiana beats No. 22 Ohio State 72-64 Updated: Mar-02-14 8:07 pm
- Penn St holds off No. 22 Ohio St 65-63 for sweep Updated: Feb-27-14 10:57 pm
- No. 22 Ohio State remembers loss to Penn State Updated: Feb-26-14 5:24 pm
- Thompson fuels No. 24 OSU's 2nd half rally, 64-46 Updated: Feb-22-14 9:17 pm
- Gophers, Buckeyes both desperate to build momentum Updated: Feb-21-14 4:15 pm
- 2 players ejected from No. 24 OSU vs. Northwestern Updated: Feb-19-14 10:39 pm
- Ross tossed but No. 24 OSU tops Northwestern 76-60 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:23 pm
- Loving must help out struggling Buckeyes offense Updated: Feb-18-14 6:14 pm
- No. 22 Ohio State shuts down Illinois, 48-39 Updated: Feb-15-14 11:17 pm
- Big Ten title out of reach, Buckeyes shift focus Updated: Feb-14-14 5:29 pm
- Michigan, MSU joust for lead in balanced Big Ten Updated: Feb-12-14 5:42 pm
- Ohio State wilts in 2nd half of loss to Michigan Updated: Feb-12-14 12:54 am
- For many, fan behavior crosses line too often Updated: Feb-10-14 5:37 pm
- Ross' 17, Smith's 16 lead OSU past Purdue, 67-49 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:09 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Ohio State looked dazed and confused.
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Tom Crean challenged Indiana's players to make up for the loss of his top NBA prospect Sunday.
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Penn State coach Patrick Chambers didn't think it was the matchup or the fact that it was Senior Night that allowed his Nittany Lions to beat Ohio State again.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's one of the most memorable - or is it forgettable? - home losses for Ohio State in recent years.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Coach Thad Matta was angry that his listless Ohio State Buckeyes were down by 10 points at halftime.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It's getting close to the only time of year when winning streaks mean much in college basketball.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Northwestern's Nikola Cerina has been suspended one game for taking a swing with a closed hand at an Ohio State player during a scuffle late in the teams' game Wednesday night.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - LaQuinton Ross apologized to his Ohio State teammates for getting involved in a scuffle that led to his ejection.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A freshman who didn't make a field goal in six consecutive games remains an important - perhaps even vital - player for No. 24 Ohio State.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Ohio State trailed by three at halftime, and coach Thad Matta told the Buckeyes he thought they would find a way to win.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - For the first time in five years, the 22nd-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes hit the middle of February with no shot at a Big Ten regular-season title.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Now the ball's in your court, Sparty.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In the difficult Big Ten, it was another difficult loss.
Public address announcers around the country frequently tell fans before games that unsportsmanlike behavior toward athletes, coaches or officials won't be tolerated.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lenzelle Smith Jr., starting his 100th game, hit 4 of 7 3-pointers and scored 16 points to lead Ohio State past Purdue 67-49 on Saturday night, the Buckeyes' third win in a row after losing five of six.