- MLS attendance on rise with big-name international players Updated: Jul-30-15 7:32 pm
DENVER - Kaka and David Villa are raising the profile of Major League Soccer. Clint Dempsey and the U.S. national teams have done their part, too.
- Kaka helps MLS All Stars to 2-1 win over Tottenham Updated: Jul-30-15 12:43 am
COMMERCE CITY, Colorado - The news kids in the league can play a little bit.
- Panama beats US 3-2 on penalty kicks for Gold Cup 3rd place Updated: Jul-25-15 8:32 pm
CHESTER, Pennsylvania - Music and shouts of celebration blasted from the Panama locker room next door as U.S. coach Jurgen Klinsmann tried to put another positive spin on another loss.
- After stunning Gold Cup loss, US looks for positive spin Updated: Jul-23-15 4:30 pm
ATLANTA - Jurgen Klinsmann strolled into the room in the basement of the Georgia Dome, not looking overly concerned about the biggest upset loss in U.S. men's soccer history.
- US ponders a shocking loss; Mexico advances with ugly win Updated: Jul-23-15 9:17 am
ATLANTA - After the feel-good summer of 2014, the United States was eager to pick up another Gold Cup title and lock up its spot in the next Confederations Cup.
- Jamaica stuns US 2-1 in Gold Cup semifinals Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 am
ATLANTA - The United States had everything on its side. History. A raucous home crowd. And, supposedly, the better team.
- Jamaica relishes underdog role against US in Gold Cup Updated: Jul-21-15 8:35 pm
ATLANTA - Forward Michael Seaton says Jamaica advanced to the CONCACAF Gold Cup semifinals for the first time in 17 years because the Reggae Boyz enjoyed surprising the doubters.
- Beasley back with US at 33, hoping for 5th Gold Cup title Updated: Jul-20-15 1:02 pm
BALTIMORE - DaMarcus Beasley was content with his December decision to retire from the U.S. national team.
- Dempsey's 3 goals lift US over Cuba 6-0, into Gold Cup semis Updated: Jul-18-15 11:38 pm
BALTIMORE - Clint Dempsey walked away with the game ball for one of the few times in his career. With his first international hat trick, he boosted the United States to a 6-0 rout over Cuba on Saturday and into its eighth straight CONCACAF Gold Cup semifinal.
- Kaka tops Gerrard, Lampard, Pirlo on MLS salary list Updated: Jul-17-15 12:53 pm
BETHESDA, Maryland - Kaka remains Major League Soccer's highest-paid player at just over $7 million, and newcomer Steven Gerrard is No. 4 behind Toronto midfielders Sebastian Giovinco and Michael Bradley.
- US national team stars Bradley, Dempsey to key MLS All-Stars Updated: Jul-13-15 10:51 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto FC's Michael Bradley and Seattle's Clint Dempsey headline eight U.S. national team players on the MLS All-Star team that will face English Premier League club Tottenham on July 29.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 1:15 am
FRISCO, Texas - Clint Dempsey didn't view a wild sellout crowd as a pro-Texas bunch celebrating two goals by what amounts to a hometown kid.
- Dempsey scores twice, US beats Honduras 2-1 to open Gold Cup Updated: Jul-08-15 12:18 am
FRISCO, Texas - Two headed goals by Clint Dempsey gave the United States a 2-1 victory over Honduras on Tuesday and a successful start to its title defense in the CONCACAF Gold Cup.