- Maryland defeats last-place Virginia Tech 64-47 Updated: Mar-04-14 10:12 pm
- Maryland pumped for showdown with sinking Syracuse Updated: Feb-23-14 5:08 pm
- Maryland extends Wake Forest skid with 71-60 win Updated: Feb-18-14 9:21 pm
- No. 8 Duke holds on to beat Maryland 69-67 Updated: Feb-15-14 9:35 pm
- Maryland rolls to 83-71 win over Florida State Updated: Feb-08-14 5:23 pm
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jake Layman came off the bench to score 13 points, and Maryland buried last-place Virginia Tech under a barrage of 3-pointers in a 64-47 Atlantic Coast Conference victory Tuesday night.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - As a parting gift to Maryland, the Atlantic Coast Conference left the Terrapins' home schedule devoid of games against North Carolina or Duke.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Nick Faust scored a career-high 20 points, and Maryland defeated Wake Forest 71-60 Tuesday night to extend the Demon Deacons' losing streak to six games.
DURHAM, North Carolina - The shot that would have beaten No. 8 Duke hung on the rim, bouncing once, then twice.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Seth Allen scored 21 of his career-high 32 points in the decisive first half, and Maryland beat Florida State 83-71 Saturday to climb over .500 in the Atlantic Coast Conference.