- Christine Michael could be close to joining Dallas backfield Updated: Oct-02-15 1:34 am
IRVING, Texas - Christine Michael is getting work with the first team out of the Dallas backfield, an indication the third-year running back could be close to his debut with the Cowboys.
- Cowboys' running game still seeking groove without Murray Updated: Sep-30-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - Travis Frederick didn't think the Dallas offensive line deserved much credit after a quick start in the running game against Atlanta gave the impression the Cowboys had figured out life without DeMarco Murray.
- Cowboys add defensive end Irving from Chiefs' practice squad Updated: Sep-29-15 7:58 pm
IRVING, Texas - The Cowboys have signed defensive end David Irving off Kansas City's practice squad a day after releasing defensive tackle Davon Coleman.
- Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray, Luke Kuechly all inactive Updated: Sep-27-15 7:28 pm
Drew Brees, DeMarco Murray and Luke Kuechly are among the inactives for Sunday's NFL games.
- Cowboys' Jeremy Mincey out against Falcons with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 5:41 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas defensive end Jeremy Mincey has been ruled out of the Cowboys' game Sunday against Atlanta because of a concussion.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Cowboys see ex-teammate Murray as 'nameless, faceless' Eagle Updated: Sep-17-15 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten glared at reporters, mostly out of determination and not anger because the affable Dallas tight end was trying to make a point about facing former teammate DeMarco Murray for the first time.
- Beckham revisits stunning grab before Giants-Cowboys rematch Updated: Sep-10-15 7:38 pm
IRVING, Texas - Odell Beckham Jr. says he has seen replays of his astonishing one-handed catch over Dallas cornerback Brandon Carr "maybe once or twice," and the New York Giants receiver is sticking with that number despite obvious skepticism.