- Commissioner: St. Louis in mix for next round of expansion Updated: May-19-15 8:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Major League Soccer commissioner Don Garber said Tuesday that St. Louis will be a top contender for the next round of expansion, probably in 2020, if the city's stadium plans for a new NFL stadium are fulfilled.
- Land deal closes for planned NFL stadium near Los Angeles Updated: May-19-15 5:24 pm
LOS ANGELES - The San Diego Chargers and Oakland Raiders moved a step closer Tuesday to building a new stadium near Los Angeles after a complex land deal was finalized on a site that could become the home of a shared $1.7 billion venue.
- Peacock: City, state contribution will total $250 million Updated: May-13-15 8:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The task force developing plans for a new football stadium along the Mississippi River in St. Louis now anticipates that the state of Missouri and the city will contribute $250 million, not the $350 million originally anticipated, for the project.
- Report: Bills for proposed new St. Louis stadium total $800K Updated: Apr-30-15 10:36 am
ST. LOUIS - Contractors already have submitted roughly $800,000 in bills toward the development of a billion-dollar proposed football stadium in St. Louis, according to a newspaper report.
- Goodell: LA projects viable for bringing back team Updated: Apr-24-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Goodell says the two stadium projects in the Los Angeles area look promising enough to lead to the return of the NFL to the nation's second-largest city.
- Proposed Los Angeles-area NFL stadium boasts lightning bolts Updated: Apr-24-15 9:28 am