- Goodell, owners expect future vote on LA relocation Updated: Oct-07-15 7:08 pm
NEW YORK - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell expects owners will vote on franchise relocation to Los Angeles.
- Proposed NFL stadium in St. Louis secures naming rights deal Updated: Oct-07-15 9:55 am
ST. LOUIS - The proposed riverfront stadium in St. Louis has a naming rights deal worth $158 million that hinges on the city having an NFL team when the facility opens.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Grubman: San Diego, St. Louis won't make stadium pitches Updated: Sep-15-15 7:08 pm
SAN DIEGO - The NFL's point man on Los Angeles said he has decided that officials from San Diego and St. Louis who are trying to keep their NFL teams won't make presentations on their stadium plans at the owners meeting next month.
- San Diego misses mayor's deadline on plan to keep Chargers Updated: Sep-11-15 5:17 pm
SAN DIEGO - To no one's surprise, the city of San Diego and the Chargers missed a deadline set by Mayor Kevin Faulconer to agree on a new stadium that would keep the team from moving to Los Angeles.