- Report: Bills for proposed new St. Louis stadium total $800K Updated: Apr-30-15 10:36 am
ST. LOUIS - Contractors already have submitted roughly $800,000 in bills toward the development of a billion-dollar proposed football stadium in St. Louis, according to a newspaper report.
- Goodell: LA projects viable for bringing back team Updated: Apr-24-15 4:38 pm
NEW YORK - Roger Goodell says the two stadium projects in the Los Angeles area look promising enough to lead to the return of the NFL to the nation's second-largest city.
- Proposed Los Angeles-area NFL stadium boasts lightning bolts Updated: Apr-24-15 9:28 am
- Telesco says Rivers will be Bolts' QB 'well into the future' Updated: Apr-22-15 5:44 pm
SAN DIEGO - Citing his Catholic faith, San Diego Chargers general manager Tom Telesco promised he wasn't going to lie during his pre-draft news conference.
- Chargers' Woodhead, Dunlap deflect talk of LA, Rivers trade Updated: Apr-20-15 7:57 pm
SAN DIEGO - The Chargers are still in San Diego and Philip Rivers is still their quarterback.
- NFL exec warns San Diego that time is short on stadium front Updated: Apr-14-15 8:00 pm
SAN DIEGO - With momentum building for an NFL team to move to Los Angeles, "time could be quite short" for San Diego to resolve the contentious issue of building the Chargers a new stadium, the NFL's point man on relocation said Tuesday.