- Middle fingers, high fives and, yes, hugs in the Black Hole Updated: Oct-02-15 10:22 am
OAKLAND, California - Their reputation is notorious, these NFL versions of hooligans, the action on the field often a sidelight to more vicious violence in the stands.
- Raiders ride triplets to early season success Updated: Sep-30-15 6:26 pm
ALAMEDA, California - The Oakland Raiders have spent most of the past decade searching for big-play options at quarterback, running back and receiver.
- Derek Carr taking advantage of Raiders' receiver depth Updated: Sep-29-15 7:32 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders coach Jack Del Rio says the recipe for a good quarterback comes down to two things: decision-making and accuracy.
- Dead end: Raiders beat Browns 27-20, halt road losing slide Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
CLEVELAND - Derek Carr and Charles Woodson dressed in front of side-by-side lockers. There they were, the new Raiders star and the old one, the future and the future Hall of Fame.
- Carr, Raiders end road skid with 27-20 win over Browns Updated: Sep-27-15 7:45 pm
CLEVELAND - The locker room attendants busily stuffed shoulder pads, helmets and cleats inside large silver-and-black trunks and travel bags for the flight back to Oakland.
- Raiders tight end Rivera embraces new role Updated: Sep-25-15 5:22 pm
ALAMEDA, California - For a player who spent the past two seasons as one of the primary targets for Oakland Raiders quarterbacks, tight end Mychal Rivera is surprisingly comfortable being out of the spotlight this year.
- Browns cornerback K'Waun Williams out with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 3:40 pm
BEREA, Ohio - Browns starting nickel back K'Waun Williams sustained his third concussion in less than a year and will sit out Sunday against Oakland, forcing changes to Cleveland's secondary.
- Raiders WR Seth Roberts makes mark with game-winning TD Updated: Sep-24-15 5:04 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Seth Roberts watched his old college teammate from Division II West Alabama make the play that decided the Super Bowl earlier this year, it gave him the confidence that maybe he too could succeed in the NFL despite his small-school pedigree.
- Carr looks to build on late comeback win for Raiders Updated: Sep-23-15 7:33 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Fresh off the most productive game of his young career as the starting quarterback for the Oakland Raiders, Derek Carr now wants to do something he hasn't accomplished yet in the NFL.
- Ravens struggling defense looks to rebound vs. Bengals Updated: Sep-23-15 1:30 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Missed assignments, breakdowns in coverage and poor tackling.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
OAKLAND, California - Minutes after throwing the winning touchdown, Derek Carr handed Jack Del Rio the game ball for his first win as head coach for the Oakland Raiders.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - All Derek Carr wanted after he threw a late interception in a tie game was a chance.
- Extra work helps Pack's James Jones get quickly up to speed Updated: Sep-16-15 5:56 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Late on an occasional weeknight at Lambeau Field, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy will run into James Jones getting in extra work in the weight room or training room.
- Bengals CB Adam 'Pacman' Jones fined $35,000 Updated: Sep-16-15 4:30 pm
CINCINNATI - Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones was fined $35,000 by the NFL for his personal foul against Raiders receiver Amari Cooper during their opener on Sunday.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-14-15 2:40 am
OAKLAND, California - With so much attention paid to A.J. Green on the outside, Andy Dalton was pleased to get big tight end Tyler Eifert back to control the middle of the field.
- Raiders struggle in Del Rio's debut as coach Updated: Sep-13-15 9:34 pm
OAKLAND, California - The offense didn't take a snap across midfield until the fourth quarter. The defense struggled from the opening drive.
- Bengals spoil Del Rio's debut with 33-13 win over Raiders Updated: Sep-13-15 9:03 pm
OAKLAND, California - Andy Dalton couldn't have scripted his season opener with Cincinnati much better.
- Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Sep-10-15 9:33 am
Most of those preseason stars who slalomed their way into the end zone or smashed into ball carriers now get to watch the real elite NFL players take the stage.