- Norman's Shootout celebrating 25th year Updated: Dec-12-13 7:39 pm
- A wild finish, a surprising winner at Sherwood Updated: Dec-09-13 3:32 am
- McDowell says Ireland situation difficult subject Updated: Nov-19-13 11:20 pm
- 5 Things to Know about the World Cup of Golf Updated: Nov-19-13 12:25 am
- Adam Scott hangs on to win Australian Masters Updated: Nov-17-13 4:11 am
NAPLES, Florida - In the late 1980s, Greg Norman wanted to put together a golf tournament with a relaxed atmosphere and unique team format to benefit children's charities.
THOUSAND OAKS, California - Even with a two-shot lead going into the final round of a tournament he had won five times, Tiger Woods expected a fight to finish from Zach Johnson. He never could have imagined how Johnson would steal the show at Sherwood.
MELBOURNE, Australia - Graeme McDowell finds himself in the same position as Rory McIlroy, unsure of which country he'll play for when golf returns to the Olympics in 2016 at Rio de Janeiro.
MELBOURNE, Australia - The World Cup of Golf begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne with 26 two-man teams and eight individual golfers vying for $8 million in prize money. Here are five things to know about the tournament that celebrates its 60th year in 2013:
MELBOURNE, Australia - Adam Scott successfully defended his Australian Masters title for his second victory in two weeks, scrambling Sunday for an even-par 71 and a two-shot victory over Matt Kuchar at wind-swept Royal Melbourne.