- Parade in Lake Placid for Sochi Winter Olympians Updated: Mar-05-14 8:51 am
- 2 parades set for Adirondacks' Winter Olympians Updated: Mar-05-14 6:57 am
- US hoping 7 sliding medals brings more momentum Updated: Feb-24-14 5:34 am
- Fogt gets 1st Olympic medal of US bobsled career Updated: Feb-23-14 10:07 am
- Langton revels in getting his 1st Olympic medal Updated: Feb-18-14 4:09 am
- USA's Johnny Quinn is Olympic's "breakout" star Updated: Feb-14-14 8:01 am
- Olympic luger's death triggers memories Updated: Feb-06-14 11:07 am
LAKE PLACID, New York - Two parades are scheduled this month in the Adirondacks to honor the New York region's athletes who competed at the Sochi Olympics, including medal winners Andrew Weibrecht and Erin Hamlin.
LAKE PLACID, New York - Two parades are scheduled for later this month in the Adirondacks to honor the region's athletes who competed at the Winter Olympics in Russia, including medal winners Andrew Weibrecht and Erin Hamlin.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - An hour after his last race at the Sochi Olympics, U.S. bobsled driver Steven Holcomb stood near the finish line of the sliding track and started to take a look over the snow-capped mountains.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - A couple of years ago, Chris Fogt was serving his country in war. On Sunday, he was representing his country on the medal podium at the Olympic Games.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Steve Langton's workout regimen is the stuff of legend around the U.S. bobsled team, so much so that a pair of fellow athletes made a video a couple years ago chronicling his exploits.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - After the sleek USA-3 bobsled pulled into the finish, a broadcast assistant rushed over in search of the man who unintentionally became a worldwide phenomenon by busting through a locked bathroom door.
KRASNAYA POLYANA, Russia - Everyone knew the danger. An uneasiness hung in the frosted Canadian air four years ago. Nerves were on edge.