- Utah's rebuilding season proves difficult Updated: Apr-17-14 8:30 pm
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Faried helps Nuggets rally past Jazz 101-94 Updated: Apr-13-14 1:57 am
- Trail Blazers topple Jazz 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:44 am
- Curry, Thompson lead Warriors past Jazz 130-102 Updated: Apr-07-14 12:27 am
- Knicks beat Jazz 92-83 to finish 3-2 road trip Updated: Apr-01-14 1:02 am
- Evans leads Pelicans over Jazz 102-95 Updated: Mar-29-14 12:04 am
- Randolph lifts Grizzlies to 91-87 win over Jazz Updated: Mar-27-14 2:21 am
- Michigan's Beilein regrets he didn't serve country Updated: Mar-26-14 3:26 am
- Drummond, Pistons blow by Jazz 114-94 to snap skid Updated: Mar-25-14 1:02 am
- Lakers snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Magic Updated: Mar-24-14 1:32 am
- Jazz beat Magic on Burke's 3-pointer Updated: Mar-23-14 12:53 am
- Randolph, Gasol lead Grizzlies past Jazz, 96-86 Updated: Mar-20-14 12:13 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The long, difficult season showed on the faces of Utah Jazz coach Tyrone Corbin and leading scorer Gordon Hayward.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
DENVER - Kenneth Faried joined the 20/20 club just 48 hours after sinking his first winning basket.
SALT LAKE CITY - Portland's Damian Lillard just needed to make one shot to get going.
OAKLAND, California - After another weird week in a season full of drama, the Golden State Warriors figured winning was the best way to quiet the growing chatter surrounding coach Mark Jackson's job.
SALT LAKE CITY - Momentum on defense is a powerful thing. Force an opponent into a dry spell and a team can seize an opportunity to win big games.
NEW ORLEANS - By necessity, the Pelicans keep heaping more responsibility in Tyreke Evans' lap - and he keeps coming through.
SALT LAKE CITY - Marc Gasol saw the doubt in the eyes of the Utah players and, with help from Zach Randolph and Mike Conley, he knew just when to pounce.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan coach John Beilein has had a successful career and family life, raising four children with his wife of 30-plus years and winning 700 games.
SALT LAKE CITY - The Detroit Pistons hadn't played this well in Utah since John Stockton and Karl Malone were on the Jazz.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
SALT LAKE CITY - When the game is on the line, Trey Burke wants the ball.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Each time the Utah Jazz threatened Memphis' lead, the Grizzlies responded with defensive stops.