- Korver, Millsap lead Hawks past Jazz Updated: Mar-11-14 1:14 am
- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Ilyasova scores 31, Bucks beat Jazz 114-88 Updated: Mar-03-14 11:32 pm
- Irving has 1st triple-double, Cavs top Jazz 99-79 Updated: Feb-28-14 11:36 pm
- Hayward leads balanced Jazz past Suns, 109-86 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:44 am
- Burks, Favors lead Jazz to 110-98 win over Celtics Updated: Feb-25-14 12:47 am
- Love triple-double lifts Wolves over Jazz 121-104 Updated: Feb-23-14 12:35 am
- Lillard has 28 and Blazers down Jazz 102-94 Updated: Feb-22-14 1:35 am
- Johnson, Blatche lead Nets over Jazz 105-99 Updated: Feb-20-14 12:48 am
- Lillard has no regrets over busy All-Star 'break' Updated: Feb-17-14 12:36 pm
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kyle Korver and Paul Millsap made themselves right at home in their return to Utah.
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
MILWAUKEE - With Hall of Famer Kareem Abdul-Jabbar in the house, the Milwaukee Bucks played like NBA champions.
CLEVELAND - Kyrie Irving didn't need any reminders he was closing in on his first career triple double Friday night. He got plenty of help anyway.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward needed just one assist for his first career triple-double. Despite his teammates' playful pushes, he didn't ask to re-enter the game.
SALT LAKE CITY - Derrick Favors is a difference-maker, rusty or not.
SALT LAKE CITY - After Kevin Love hit back-to-back 3-pointers again, Enes Kanter put his hands out to his side and said, "What can I do?"
PORTLAND, Oregon - With Portland trailing Utah to start the fourth quarter, Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard did what an All-Star is supposed to do.
SALT LAKE CITY - Deron Williams had a big red lump on his right cheek. It didn't keep him from leaving Utah with a big smile for the first time since being traded by the Jazz in 2011.
NEW ORLEANS - Damian Lillard enjoyed making NBA history during All-Star weekend, even if it didn't turn out quite as he would have liked.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.