- Jefferson and Jazz roll past Kings 122-101 Updated: Dec-12-13 1:44 am
- Aldridge has 24 to lead Blazers past Jazz 105-94 Updated: Dec-10-13 12:56 am
- Cousins leads Kings past Jazz 112-102 in OT Updated: Dec-08-13 1:14 am
- Houston Baptist routed 107-53 by No. 22 Michigan Updated: Dec-07-13 3:56 pm
- No. 22 Michigan routs Houston Baptist 107-53 Updated: Dec-07-13 3:15 pm
- Matthews scores 24, Trail Blazers rout Jazz 130-98 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:03 am
- Return of Trey Burke boosts Utah Updated: Dec-05-13 7:48 pm
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- Williams lifts Jazz past Rockets 109-103 Updated: Dec-03-13 12:48 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Suns for 1st road victory Updated: Dec-01-13 12:36 am
- Burke, Jazz beat Rose-less Bulls, 89-83 in OT Updated: Nov-26-13 1:51 am
- Durant, Ibaka pace Thunder to 95-73 win over Jazz Updated: Nov-24-13 10:59 pm
- Jazz visit JFK site a day before game in Dallas Updated: Nov-23-13 12:30 am
- Davis leads Pelicans past Jazz 105-98 Updated: Nov-21-13 12:09 am
- Burke to make NBA debut in New Orleans Updated: Nov-20-13 7:54 pm
- Hayward, Jazz get 1st win, 111-105 over Pelicans Updated: Nov-14-13 1:00 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For one night at least, the Utah Jazz bore no resemblance to a team with the NBA's worst record.
SALT LAKE CITY - Blowing out Utah for a second time this month was not in the cards for Portland. With the Jazz making a fourth-quarter rally, the Blazers struggled to fight through offensive sluggishness and escape with a win.
SALT LAKE CITY - Sacramento blew a big lead in the fourth quarter and the Kings' began to show that look of defeat.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - At halftime, Houston Baptist was shooting 67 percent from the field and 67 percent from 3-point range - and trailed by 26.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Mitch McGary pulled down a rebound and began dribbling, his teammates calmly finding their spots on the floor while the 6-foot-10 big man showed off his point guard skills.
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Trail Blazers had the perfect recipe for a record shooting night - nice ball movement, open shooters, a good rhythm, and one of the NBA's worst teams as an opponent.
SALT LAKE CITY - During the first 14 games of the season, the Utah Jazz offense was often politely described as sputtering and disjointed. Over the last six games, Jazz players and opponents have started using words like rhythm and flow.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
SALT LAKE CITY - Gordon Hayward's pinpoint shooting got the Utah Jazz off to their best start of the season and Marvin Williams made the plays at the end for their most impressive victory of the season.
PHOENIX - Trey Burke had the biggest game of his young NBA career, and the Utah Jazz finally have a victory on the road.
SALT LAKE CITY - Trey Burke finally had an opportunity to show why the Utah Jazz wanted him so badly.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City is having no problem adjusting to the occasional game without All-Start Russell Westbrook.
DALLAS - The Utah Jazz visited the site of President John F. Kennedy's assassination a day before playing the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis has come close to making New Orleans Pelicans franchise history two games in a row. Ryan Anderson has helped ensure Anderson's performances don't go to waste.
SALT LAKE CITY - For the first time this season, basketball was fun for Gordon Hayward and the Utah Jazz.