- Lions LB Lewis suspended under substance policy Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Lions looking for boost from Burleson Updated: Nov-26-13 6:01 pm
- Lions can't dwell on bad loss to Bucs Updated: Nov-25-13 6:16 pm
- 5 things to know after Bucs edge Lions 24-21 Updated: Nov-25-13 3:38 am
- Mistake-prone Lions lose to Tampa Bay 24-21 Updated: Nov-24-13 6:29 pm
- Bucs beat Lions 24-21 for 3rd straight victory Updated: Nov-24-13 6:03 pm
- Burleson back in Lions' lineup against Buccaneers Updated: Nov-24-13 12:30 pm
- Stafford tries to shake off loss to Steelers Updated: Nov-19-13 6:20 pm
- Ansah out for Lions; Woodley out for Steelers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:20 pm
- Improved Lions hoping for consistency Updated: Nov-14-13 6:14 pm
- Lions DE Ansah, Bears DE McClellin inactive Updated: Nov-10-13 12:17 pm
DETROIT - Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substances.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - Nate Burleson caught a touchdown pass in his first game back from an arm injury, then held the ball aloft like it was a freshly made pizza.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - The Detroit Lions have a decent excuse if they do not want to talk about last weekend's head-scratching loss to Tampa Bay.
DETROIT - Calvin Johnson adjusted to the flight of the ball and it looked like he was about to come down with another big catch.
DETROIT - Even by Detroit's exasperating standards, this loss was befuddling.
DETROIT - Tampa Bay is turning around its season, relying on a cool and calm rookie quarterback and an opportunistic defense.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - When Matthew Stafford and the Lions left the field at halftime, it looked like there was nothing the Pittsburgh Steelers could do to stop Detroit's offense.
ALLEN PARK, Michigan - For the second time in three years, the Detroit Lions are making a legitimate push for the playoffs.
CHICAGO - Jay Cutler is active for the Bears and expected to start at quarterback Sunday for the first time since he injured his groin against Washington on Oct. 20.