- Hurricanes enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-15-14 2:54 pm
- Staal scores twice as 'Canes beat Flyers 6-5 in SO Updated: Apr-13-14 7:47 pm
- Richards' 2 power-play goals lift Rangers Updated: Apr-08-14 11:00 pm
- Devils earn points in 7th straight, beat Canes 3-1 Updated: Apr-05-14 10:17 pm
- Hurricanes dominate Penguins 4-1 Updated: Apr-01-14 10:46 pm
- Hemsky's SO goal lifts Senators over Hurricanes Updated: Apr-01-14 12:02 am
- Blue Jackets top Hurricanes 3-2 in OT Updated: Mar-29-14 10:24 pm
- Tlusty's 2 goals lead Hurricanes past Panthers 3-0 Updated: Mar-27-14 11:26 pm
- Islanders hang on for 5-4 win over Hurricanes Updated: Mar-25-14 10:32 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - The Carolina Hurricanes have entered perhaps their most uncertain offseason since they moved to North Carolina.
PHILADELPHIA - Sunday's regular-season finale felt almost like a playoff game for Carolina Hurricanes coach Kirk Muller.
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers' first game after they secured a playoff berth went a lot smoother than the two before they got in.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Marek Zidlicky's shot hit a teammate, then the post. It spun in front of the net, and took a left turn across the goal line.
PITTSBURGH - The Pittsburgh Penguins are heading to the playoffs for an eighth straight year.
OTTAWA, Ontario - A week ago it was unthinkable that the Ottawa Senators could get back into contention in the crowded Eastern Conference playoff race.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - For more than 60 minutes, the Columbus Blue Jackets just couldn't manage to give their power-play unit a chance.
SUNRISE, Florida - The Carolina Hurricanes took advantage of solid goaltending on their end and an unexpected change in the other net.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Even as the lead quickly grew to four goals, Matt Martin and the New York Islanders never felt comfortable.