- Texas' Colby Lewis struggles in return to mound Updated: Mar-03-14 8:19 pm
- Rangers claim INF Parrino, Holland to 60-day DL Updated: Mar-03-14 5:52 pm
- Rangers C Geovany Soto has surgery on left foot Updated: Feb-22-14 12:59 pm
- Rangers' Harrison dealing with back issues again Updated: Feb-20-14 4:23 pm
- Rangers RHP Lewis trying for another comeback Updated: Feb-17-14 6:41 pm
- Darvish looks sharp in bullpen session for Rangers Updated: Feb-16-14 7:02 pm
- Rangers add Hanson in search for rotation depth Updated: Feb-14-14 7:23 pm
- 5 things to know about the Rangers going to camp Updated: Feb-13-14 4:12 pm
SURPRISE, Arizona - Texas right-hander Colby Lewis failed to get out of the first inning in his first start since having hip surgery in August, and the Rangers lost 6-5 to the Cleveland Indians on Monday.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Texas Rangers catcher Geovany Soto had arthroscopic surgery Saturday to remove a small bone from his left foot.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Matt Harrison had been throwing for a couple of months with no problems when he got to spring training, ready to come back after making only two starts for the Texas Rangers last season.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Colby Lewis has been down this road before. He has come back from rotator cuff and reconstructive elbow surgeries.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Yu Darvish got right down to business when the Texas Rangers' pitchers and catchers reported to spring training on Sunday.
The Texas Rangers first tried to get Tommy Hanson as part of what was a franchise-changing trade seven years ago.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Five things to know about the Texas Rangers as they start spring training camp: