- Sloppy 6th inning dooms Twins in 9-3 loss to Jays Updated: Apr-16-14 1:03 am
- Bautista, Lawrie lift Blue Jays over Twins 9-3 Updated: Apr-16-14 12:56 am
- Gardenhire to miss 2 games for funeral Updated: Apr-11-14 6:09 pm
- Twins' Colabello has come a long way Updated: Apr-08-14 7:51 pm
- Twins outslug Indians 10-7 Updated: Apr-06-14 6:18 pm
- Twins eager to return home, open against Athletics Updated: Apr-06-14 2:47 pm
- Colabello has 6 RBIs, Twins beat White Sox 10-9 Updated: Apr-03-14 7:50 pm
- Willingham hits 1st HR, Twins beat Red Sox 7-4 Updated: Mar-29-14 8:26 pm
- Napoli homers in Red Sox 4-0 win over Twins Updated: Mar-28-14 5:27 pm
- Mauer's error at 1B costs Twins against Pirates Updated: Mar-26-14 5:42 pm
- Reeling Twins look to buck 90-loss trend Updated: Mar-25-14 7:11 pm
- Pelfrey sharp for Twins against Orioles Updated: Mar-25-14 5:38 pm
- Martinez, Gibson sharp in starts Updated: Mar-19-14 6:03 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Toronto Blue Jays were getting mowed down by Phil Hughes through the first five innings on a chilly night at Target Field, but the big swingers never panicked.
MINNEAPOLIS - Manager Ron Gardenhire will miss Minnesota's games on Friday and Saturday against Kansas City to attend Saturday's funeral of Michael Hirschbeck in Ohio.
MINNEAPOLIS - The Canadian American Association of Professional Baseball is far off the game's main grid, independent from the traditional farm system and down to four teams preserved as a division of a partner league.
CLEVELAND - Chris Colabello isn't taking a single moment in the majors for granted.
MINNEAPOLIS - Games have already been played for a week all across the majors.
CHICAGO - Oswaldo Arcia's first hit of the season helped give the Minnesota Twins their first win.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Josh Willingham finally hit his first home run of the spring in Minnesota's exhibition finale, and the Twins beat the Boston Red Sox 7-4 on Saturday.
FORT MYERS, Florida - Twins first baseman Joe Mauer's error in the eighth inning led to two runs that lifted the Pittsburgh Pirates to a 2-1 victory over Minnesota on Wednesday.
MINNEAPOLIS - The number is staggering. In the past three years, the Minnesota Twins have lost 291 games. Ninety-nine in 2011. Ninety-six each of the last two seasons.
JUPITER, Florida - St. Louis' Carlos Martinez and Minnesota's Kyle Gibson each enhanced their chances of earning a spot in their team's rotation with solid outings, and the Cardinals beat the Twins 3-1 on Wednesday.