- Marshall, McDermott take home AP yearly awards Updated: Apr-03-14 4:53 pm
- AP Coach of Year: Wichita State's Gregg Marshall Updated: Apr-03-14 3:42 pm
- Virginia loses 61-59 to Michigan St in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-29-14 1:59 am
- Love-fest for Virginia's Harris headed to MSG Updated: Mar-26-14 5:35 pm
- Michigan State's Izzo wants to prove people right Updated: Mar-25-14 8:45 pm
- X-factor: Thames' clutch play has SDSU in Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-25-14 6:17 pm
- Virginia beats Memphis 78-60 in NCAA East Region Updated: Mar-24-14 12:54 am
- Virginia beats Coastal Carolina 70-59 in NCAAs Updated: Mar-22-14 1:18 am
- Blowout loss inspired Virginia's huge turnaround Updated: Mar-18-14 6:56 pm
- Washington State fires Ken Bone after 5 seasons Updated: Mar-18-14 6:36 pm
- Wisconsin coaching tree in full bloom for Ryan Updated: Mar-17-14 6:20 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Wichita State coach Gregg Marshall is growing accustomed to being center stage at the Final Four. He just wishes his team was with him this time around.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Gregg Marshall, whose Wichita State team was the first to reach the NCAA tournament undefeated in 33 years, has been selected The Associated Press' coach of the year.
Joe Harris' senior season at Virginia has been something of a love-fest.
EAST LANSING, Michigan - Tom Izzo hopes he has not changed much since succeeding Jud Heathcote at Michigan State nearly 20 years ago.
SAN DIEGO - San Diego State's journey to just its second Sweet 16 appearance began the day point guard Xavier Thames traded the wheat fields of eastern Washington for the beaches of Southern California.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Virginia has spent the entire season punishing opponents by locking down on them defensively or forcing them to guard their steady-paced offense until deep in the shot clock.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Virginia spent the first half Friday night flirting with losing in a historic upset and the second half playing the style that carried the Cavaliers to a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The worst game of Virginia's season was also the one that sparked the Cavaliers' turnaround.
Bill Moos saw the losses piling up at the same rate as the apathy was growing among Washington State's fans. It was clear that Ken Bone's time as the men's basketball coach was at an end.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Somewhere in a Wisconsin basketball media guide or highlight DVD is a photo that made coach Bo Ryan especially proud this past week.