- The Latest: Federer beats Groth to advance at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-04-15 10:50 am
LONDON - The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Dustin Brown loses at Wimbledon 2 days after beating Nadal Updated: Jul-04-15 10:14 am
LONDON - The curse of beating Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon has struck again.
- Spanish tennis federation fires Davis Cup team captain Leon Updated: Jul-03-15 4:59 pm
MADRID - The newly appointed president of Spain's tennis federation has moved to quell unrest among players by firing the Davis Cup captain and sports director.
- Wimbledon's Centre Court evacuated after small fire Updated: Jul-01-15 6:03 pm
LONDON - A small electrical fire broke out inside Wimbledon's Centre Court building on Wednesday, causing an evacuation after play had ended for the day.
- David Ferrer withdraws from Wimbledon with wrist injury Updated: Jun-28-15 8:36 am
LONDON - Spanish player David Ferrer has withdrawn from Wimbledon because of an elbow injury.
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Australian Nick Kyrgios splits with coach Todd Larkham Updated: Jun-22-15 6:54 pm
SYDNEY - Australian tennis player Nick Kyrgios has split with coach Todd Larkham less than a week before the start of Wimbledon, saying on his website Tuesday that the pair "mutually agreed" to part ways.
- Dolgopolov, Baghdatis advance in Nottingham Updated: Jun-21-15 3:14 pm
NOTTINGHAM, England - Alexandr Dolgopolov of Ukraine defeated Donald Young of the United States in the first round of the grass-court Aegon Open Nottingham on Sunday and Marcos Baghdatis set up a second-round match against top-seeded David Ferrer.
- Nadal, Troicki to contest grass-court Mercedes Cup final Updated: Jun-13-15 1:19 pm
STUTTGART, Germany - Top-seeded Rafael Nadal will play Viktor Troicki of Serbia in the final of the grass-court Mercedes Cup.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.
- Murray turning his focus to grass after French Open loss Updated: Jun-06-15 10:45 am
PARIS - Andy Murray left the French Open in optimistic mood, and with the firm belief that a third Grand Slam title is not too far away.
- Djokovic tops Murray in 5 sets to reach French Open final Updated: Jun-06-15 9:44 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic squeezed his eyes shut and raised both arms, a rather reserved celebration at the conclusion of his up-and-down, two-day, five-set French Open semifinal victory over Andy Murray.