- ITF chief calls for understanding in Troicki case Updated: Nov-23-13 3:46 pm
- Federer hoping for brighter spell in 2014 Updated: Nov-11-13 5:05 am
- Nadal beats Federer at ATP World Tour Finals Updated: Nov-10-13 3:48 pm
- Britain-US Davis Cup match on clay court at Petco Updated: Nov-05-13 7:15 pm
- Tennis player ban cut to 1 year for avoiding test Updated: Nov-05-13 1:30 pm
ROME - International Tennis Federation president Francesco Ricci Bitti says critics of Viktor Troicki's doping suspension have misunderstood the decision by the Court of Arbitration for Sport.
LONDON - A disappointing year ended with another loss for Roger Federer. However, after a mini-resurgence late in the season, though, the former top-ranked men's player has reason to believe he can still compete with the best again next year.
LONDON - Rafael Nadal ended Roger Federer's hopes of finishing a disappointing season on a high note, defeating the six-time champion 7-5, 6-3 on Sunday in the semifinals of the ATP World Tour Finals.
SAN DIEGO - The first-round Davis Cup match between Britain and the United States will be played on a clay court in left field at Petco Park from Jan. 31-Feb. 2.
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Serbian tennis player Viktor Troicki's ban for avoiding a blood doping test was reduced from 18 months to one year on Tuesday, meaning he cannot play in the Davis Cup final next week.