- Durant has 42, Thunder beat Pistons 112-111 Updated: Apr-17-14 12:24 am
- Young scores 41 to lead Lakers past Jazz, 119-104 Updated: Apr-15-14 12:29 am
- Grizzlies beat Lakers 102-90; stay in playoff hunt Updated: Apr-14-14 12:47 am
- Warriors clinch playoff spot in win over Lakers Updated: Apr-12-14 1:51 am
- Jones, Harden lead Rockets past Lakers 145-130 Updated: Apr-09-14 2:08 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 120-97 led by Griffin, Paul Updated: Apr-06-14 7:38 pm
- Nowitzki's 27 points lead Mavs over Lakers 107-95 Updated: Apr-05-14 2:08 am
- Gay, McCallum lead Kings past Lakers, 107-102 Updated: Apr-03-14 1:53 am
- Lillard leads Blazers to 124-112 win over Lakers Updated: Apr-02-14 2:30 am
- Kaman helps Lakers surprise Suns 115-99 Updated: Mar-31-14 1:26 am
- Love shines in Timberwolves' win over Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Lakers drop 51 in 3rd quarter, blast Knicks 127-96 Updated: Mar-26-14 2:35 am
- Wizards end 2-game stumble with win over Lakers Updated: Mar-22-14 2:21 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Nick Young gave the Lakers a reason to smile near the end of this gloomy season.
LOS ANGELES - After a rough start to the season, Mike Conley was thinking of winning some games, not making the playoffs.
LOS ANGELES - Stephen Curry realizes a playoff berth is still a precious commodity for the Golden State Warriors, who have spent the majority of their existence watching the postseason from their collective couches in the Bay Area.
LOS ANGELES - When the nets finally cooled down at Staples Center, the Houston Rockets had a choice. They could be excited about their highest-scoring game of the year, or dismayed at their worst defensive effort in more than five months.
LOS ANGELES - With four games left before the playoffs, including one against second-place Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Clippers are focused on fine-tuning themselves.
LOS ANGELES - On the night Dirk Nowitzki overtook Dominique Wilkins on the career scoring list, Brandan Wright was a human highlight film all by himself.
SACRAMENTO, California - An anonymous rookie several weeks ago, Ray McCallum is making opponents take note of his game.
LOS ANGELES - The Portland Trail Blazers are hoping they've put all the bad habits behind them with the playoffs on the horizon.
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers have been giving playoff-contending teams more trouble over the past week than clubs that are way out of contention - like themselves.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
LOS ANGELES - With Knicks President Phil Jackson watching from a luxury suite high above the court, his new team's teetering playoff hopes got a big shove from his old team's incredible offensive show.
LOS ANGELES - The Washington Wizards are in a great position to make the playoffs for the first time in six years, and John Wall has a lot to do with it.