- Clippers blow out Lakers again 142-94 Updated: Mar-07-14 2:50 am
- Pelicans beat Lakers 132-125 to end 8-game skid Updated: Mar-05-14 2:29 am
- Lakers hold off Blazers 107-106 Updated: Mar-04-14 2:06 am
- Farmar scores career-high 30 as Lakers beat Kings Updated: Mar-01-14 2:32 am
- Lee scores 18 as Grizzlies beat Lakers, 108-103 Updated: Feb-27-14 12:29 am
- George helps Pacers pull away from Lakers, 118-98 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:51 pm
- Collins back in NBA, Nets beat Lakers 108-102 Updated: Feb-24-14 1:05 am
- Rockets beat Lakers 134-108 for 8th straight win Updated: Feb-20-14 2:21 am
- Durant's 43 help Thunder beat Lakers 107-103 Updated: Feb-14-14 2:54 am
- Burks leads Jazz to 96-79 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-12-14 2:12 am
- Gibson, Noah lead Bulls to 92-86 win over Lakers Updated: Feb-09-14 7:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Lakers were the designated home team this time. That meant the Clippers had to put up with looking at all those championship banners and retired numbers that their co-tenant at the Staples Center has had hanging on the wall since the arena opened 15 seasons ago - and weren't able to cover them up with banners of their own players.
LOS ANGELES - In one year, Anthony Davis has gone from Hornet to Pelican - and become one of the NBA's top young stars after getting selected with the first overall pick in the 2012 draft.
PORTLAND, Oregon - Wesley Johnson was hard-pressed to think of a more memorable shot he's had than his game-winner against Portland.
LOS ANGELES - The only drama left in this miserable season for the Los Angeles Lakers involves whether Kobe Bryant will return from injury, and if they can avoid finishing last in the Western Conference.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Los Angeles Lakers almost had enough 3-point shooting down the stretch to overtake the Grizzlies.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana already had the league's No. 1 defense. The Lakers discovered Tuesday that the Pacers' offense is becoming just as potent.
LOS ANGELES - Although Jason Collins played only 10½ minutes in his first game with the Brooklyn Nets, it was a groundbreaking appearance.
LOS ANGELES - There was no warm welcome back. No video montage of highlights that brought back the good old days.
LOS ANGELES - For three quarters, the Los Angeles Lakers tempted the sellout crowd at Staples Center into believing they would pull off one of the most improbable upsets of the NBA season.
LOS ANGELES - There was no emotional letdown by the Utah Jazz following their stunning upset of the two-time defending champion Miami Heat over the weekend.
LOS ANGELES - Joakim Noah played the final 6:53 with five fouls. Chicago coach Tom Thibodeau didn't want to take him out with the Bulls' double-digit lead slipping away, and that's just the way the All-Star center wanted it.