- Kobe returns, but Raptors beat Lakers 106-94 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:27 am
- Lakers beat Kings 106-100, await Bryant's return Updated: Dec-07-13 1:27 am
- Kobe Bryant to return to Lakers lineup Sunday Updated: Dec-06-13 9:42 pm
- Blazers hold off furious Lakers rally, win 114-108 Updated: Dec-02-13 1:23 am
- Lakers blow huge lead but beat Nets 99-94 Updated: Nov-28-13 1:24 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers past Pistons 114-99 Updated: Nov-18-13 12:53 am
- Randolph leads Grizzlies over Lakers 89-86 Updated: Nov-16-13 2:17 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
- Lakers G Steve Nash out at least 2 weeks Updated: Nov-11-13 9:33 pm
- Timberwolves end 22-game skid vs Lakers, 113-90 Updated: Nov-11-13 1:02 am
LOS ANGELES - Nearly eight months after Kobe Bryant limped off the Lakers' home court with a torn Achilles tendon and a career in doubt, he struggled to keep his composure when he finally stepped back onto the same hardwood.
SACRAMENTO, California - The Los Angeles Lakers navigated the first 19 games of the season without star Kobe Bryant well enough to welcome him back with a winning record.
LOS ANGELES - Portland's enormous fourth-quarter lead dwindled to a single point before the Trail Blazers finally figured out how hold off the Los Angeles Lakers' patchwork lineup.
NEW YORK - Nick Young and the Lakers' 3-point shooters couldn't miss early. Paul Pierce couldn't believe he missed at the end.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill barely played for coach Mike D'Antoni when they were together with the New York Knicks four years ago, and he started this season on D'Antoni's bench again with the Los Angeles Lakers.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.
LOS ANGELES - Steve Nash will be out of the Los Angeles Lakers' lineup for at least two weeks with nerve root irritation.
LOS ANGELES - Nobody in the Minnesota locker room had to say much before the game about the Timberwolves' 22-game losing streak to the Lakers.