- Pacers keep pressure on Heat with 90-84 win Updated: Dec-11-13 3:26 am
- Pacers rally in 2nd half to beat Heat, 90-84 Updated: Dec-10-13 11:20 pm
- Durant's 36 points lift Thunder past Pacers 118-94 Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- George, Pacers power past Spurs 111-100 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:17 am
- George leads Pacers over Jazz, 95-86 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:41 am
- NBA Radio channel to launch Monday Updated: Dec-04-13 8:23 pm
- Pacers 16-1 after 105-100 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-01-13 7:49 pm
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Watson's shooting lifts Pacers over Bobcats 99-74 Updated: Nov-27-13 10:47 pm
- Pacers beat short-handed 76ers 106-98 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:50 pm
- George's 27 points lead Pacers over Celtics 97-82 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:11 pm
- George, Pacers pull out OT victory over Knicks Updated: Nov-20-13 11:35 pm
- Rose, Bulls end Pacers' perfection with 110-94 win Updated: Nov-16-13 11:50 pm
- Pacers have early chance to pull away in Central Updated: Nov-16-13 3:14 am
- Pacers improve to 9-0 with 104-77 rout over Bucks Updated: Nov-15-13 10:54 pm
- Pacers relying on selflessness during perfect run Updated: Nov-13-13 6:30 pm
- Pacers roll past Memphis 95-79 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-11-13 11:53 pm
- Pacers beat Nets to improve NBA-best start to 7-0 Updated: Nov-09-13 11:30 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana treated Round 1 with Miami like it was a championship event.
INDIANAPOLIS - Roy Hibbert threw all the inside body jabs Tuesday night. Paul George finished it off with the knockout blow.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City insisted there was no extra motivation playing against an Indiana team sporting the NBA's best record.
SALT LAKE CITY - A game after he scored a career-high 43 points, nothing seemed to be going right for Paul George.
NEW YORK - The NBA is getting its own satellite radio station.
LOS ANGELES - Despite having the NBA's best record, the Indiana Pacers realize there's always room for improvement.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - C.J. Watson needed a night like this.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana coach Frank Vogel found out shortly before tip-off that Philadelphia would be playing without some of its key players.
NEW YORK - Paul George and the Pacers were down and just about out, seconds away from consecutive losses.
CHICAGO - Derrick Rose came to work unsure if he'd be able to play.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana keeps talking about the big picture.
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's Roy Hibbert had the perfect knockout combination Friday night.
INDIANAPOLIS - Eight straight wins isn't enough for the perfect Pacers.
NEW YORK - Falling a game short of the NBA Finals last season, the clear goal for the Indiana Pacers is the No. 1 seed in the Eastern Conference and the home-court advantage that comes with it.