- NASCAR star Clint Bowyer takes cuts with Kansas City Royals Updated: May-06-15 7:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The first thing Ned Yost asked Clint Bowyer when the Royals manager called the NASCAR driver into his office Wednesday night was for some much-needed help with his lineup.
- Chase Elliott gets NAPA sponsorship on No. 24 car in 2016 Updated: May-06-15 2:39 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Chase Elliott is bringing NAPA's sponsorship with him to the Sprint Cup Series.
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. cruises to 1st Talladega win since 2004 Updated: May-03-15 8:03 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - There's something about Talladega Superspeedway - its ardent Earnhardt fans, the success his family has had at the track - that makes Dale Earnhardt Jr. feel a responsibility to put on a show.
- Ole Miss coach gets firsthand taste of Talladega speed Updated: May-03-15 3:18 pm
TALLADEGA, Alabama - Hugh Freeze knows a little something about speed and about NASCAR.
- Jeff Gordon to drive pace car in Indianapolis 500 Updated: Apr-29-15 2:46 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Jeff Gordon will finally get a chance to lead the Indianapolis 500 field across the yard of bricks.
- Matt Kenseth ends 51-race drought with win at rainy Bristol Updated: Apr-19-15 11:44 pm
BRISTOL, Tennessee - After four rain delays and 11 extra laps, Matt Kenseth finally drove to victory lane.
- Jeff Gordon takes tour of Penn State in special Axalta car Updated: Apr-15-15 6:02 pm
STATE COLLEGE, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon slid into a street-legal version of his race car and set out for a slow cruise with a passenger who had no idea what kind of ride the four-time NASCAR champion had in store for her.
- Only shove by Harvick this time at Texas comes on the track Updated: Apr-12-15 11:21 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - The only shove by Kevin Harvick in Texas this time came on the track.
- Jimmie Johnson gets 5th Sprint Cup win at Texas Updated: Apr-12-15 1:02 am
FORT WORTH, Texas - Jimmie Johnson was still chasing Jamie McMurray and Kevin Harvick, trying to get back in front as the laps wound down at Texas Motor Speedway.