- FIFA scandals while Sepp Blatter has been president Updated: May-22-15 5:48 am
GENEVA - FIFA has been routinely called "scandal-plagued" for much of Sepp Blatter's 17-year presidential reign.
- Figo tells AP he is quitting FIFA presidential race Updated: May-21-15 5:43 pm
LISBON, Portugal - Calling FIFA a dictatorship under Sepp Blatter, presidential candidate Luis Figo dropped out of the election race on Thursday.
- FIFA Presidential Election Candidates Updated: May-21-15 5:10 pm
ZURICH - A look at the candidates in the FIFA presidential election on May 29 in Zurich:
- Previous FIFA Presidential Elections Updated: May-21-15 12:06 pm
ZURICH - Sepp Blatter would certainly argue that being president of FIFA is the best job in sports. Becoming FIFA president is one of the hardest.
- Sepp Blatter set for another win in FIFA election Updated: May-21-15 12:05 pm
GENEVA - For once, a major FIFA election is untainted by claims of vote-buying.
- Previous FIFA Presidents Updated: May-21-15 7:40 am
ZURICH - List of the presidents of FIFA:
- FIFA candidate Van Praag withdraws to support Prince Ali Updated: May-21-15 5:45 am
AMSTERDAM - FIFA presidential candidate Michael van Praag withdrew from the May 29 election against Sepp Blatter on Thursday, switching his support to FIFA vice president Prince Ali bin al-Hussein of Jordan.
- FIFA sponsors Adidas, Coke, Visa express concern over Qatar Updated: May-20-15 7:48 pm
LONDON - FIFA came under pressure from sponsors Adidas, Coca-Cola and Visa on Wednesday to push Qatar to deliver reforms for migrant workers as the country rapidly expands to host the 2022 World Cup.
- FIFA making progress in Israeli-Palestinian soccer spat Updated: May-20-15 10:36 am
RAMALLAH, West Bank - FIFA President Sepp Blatter says he is making process in resolving a spat between Palestinian and Israeli soccer leaders and hopes to avoid a vote to suspend Israel.
- Sepp Blatter opponents considering joining forces Updated: May-20-15 8:00 am
THE HAGUE, Netherlands - The three challengers bidding to oust Sepp Blatter as president of FIFA have discussed joining forces against the 79-year-old Swiss incumbent.
- Sepp Blatter says he's on 'mission of peace' to Israel Updated: May-19-15 2:51 pm
JERUSALEM - FIFA President Sepp Blatter said Tuesday he is on a "mission of peace" to resolve tensions between the Israeli and Palestinian soccer federations in the hope of staving off a Palestinian bid to oust Israel from the world governing body.
- Blatter to visit US in 2016, rejects talk of avoiding FBI Updated: May-15-15 2:32 pm
ZURICH - Sepp Blatter says he has no fear of setting foot in the United States - no matter what the FBI might be doing.
- FIFA observers to monitor racism at World Cup qualifiers Updated: May-12-15 11:20 am
LONDON - Manchester City midfielder Yaya Toure spoke of the anguish felt by footballers subjected to racism on Tuesday as FIFA committed to deploying observers at qualifying matches for the 2018 World Cup to uncover abuse.
- Blatter: I've tried to tame soccer's monstrous success Updated: May-12-15 10:51 am
ZURICH - In a rare interview with a free Swiss daily newspaper during his re-election campaign, FIFA President Sepp Blatter claims he has tried to "tame the monster" of soccer's success during his 17-year reign.
- FIFA candidate Van Praag seeks support in South Korea Updated: May-06-15 9:23 pm
SEOUL, South Korea - FIFA presidential candidate Michael van Praag has visited South Korea's football leaders seeking support for his challenge to Sepp Blatter.
- FIFA to study Israel-Palestinians dispute on election day Updated: May-04-15 10:09 am
GENEVA - A move to consider suspending Israel from world football will be put to FIFA's 209 member federations just before they elect their president this month.
- Pair of sheikhs are the big winners at Asian elections Updated: Apr-30-15 10:29 am
MANAMA, Bahrain - A pair of sheikhs were the big winners Thursday at a meeting of Asian soccer leaders.