- Noah leads Bulls to 108-95 win over Magic Updated: Apr-14-14 11:59 pm
- Nene, Beal lead Wizards past Magic, 96-86 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:35 am
- Magic hold off Nets to win second straight Updated: Apr-09-14 11:15 pm
- Afflalo helps rally Magic past Timberwolves 100-92 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:18 pm
- Bobcats hold off Magic, get back to .500 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:35 pm
- Raptors escape with a 98-93 win over Magic Updated: Mar-30-14 9:50 pm
- Magic edge Bobcats 110-105 in OT Updated: Mar-28-14 11:11 pm
- Aldridge, Nelson out for Blazers-Magic matchup Updated: Mar-25-14 6:25 pm
- Lakers snap 4-game skid with 103-94 win over Magic Updated: Mar-24-14 1:32 am
- Jazz beat Magic on Burke's 3-pointer Updated: Mar-23-14 12:53 am
- Big 2nd-half run lifts Suns past Magic, 109-93 Updated: Mar-20-14 1:41 am
CHICAGO - There's just one game remaining in the regular season and the NBA playoffs begin on Saturday.
ORLANDO, Florida - Back in the playoffs for the first time since 2008, the Washington Wizards aren't sure if seeding matters.
ORLANDO, Florida - The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - The Charlotte Bobcats finally have a happy locker room, the result of winning games and contending for a berth in the NBA playoffs.
ORLANDO, Florida - After Toronto locked up its first postseason berth since 2008 last week, coach Dwane Casey cautioned the Raptors to not get complacent down the stretch with teams still vying for playoff position.
ORLANDO, Florida - A big early deficit and an opponent's hot shooting hand didn't faze Nikola Vucevic or the rest of the Orlando Magic.
LOS ANGELES - Jordan Hill did it at both ends of the court Sunday night against the Orlando Magic, putting together his own personal highlight reel in a season during which there haven't been many of those for himself or the Los Angeles Lakers.
SALT LAKE CITY - When the game is on the line, Trey Burke wants the ball.
PHOENIX - A game that was uncomfortably close for the Phoenix Suns for nearly three quarters turned into a rout in a flash.