- Colorado State accepts invite to New Mexico Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Cougars fall in 2nd half, lose Apple Cup 27-17 Updated: Nov-29-13 9:26 pm
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Camp in Idaho helped Cougars' camaraderie Updated: Nov-26-13 12:42 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:08 pm
- Washington State beats Utah 49-37 Updated: Nov-23-13 7:36 pm
- WSU seniors prepare for final home game Updated: Nov-20-13 5:09 pm
- Washington State extends Leach's contract Updated: Nov-18-13 2:36 pm
- Briles' college coach career started at alma mater Updated: Nov-14-13 11:51 am
- Freshman receiver coming up big for Washington St Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Colorado State will play Washington State in the New Mexico Bowl on Dec. 21.
SEATTLE - In his view, Mike Leach believes Washington State will be playing in a bowl game in his second season.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State's road to the Apple Cup started at a junior high school in Lewiston, Idaho, last summer.
PULLMAN, Washington - Utah dug itself a 21-0 trench in the first quarter against Washington State on Saturday, and then almost managed to dig out.
PULLMAN, Washington - Connor Halliday threw for 488 yards and four touchdowns as Washington State beat Utah 49-37 on Saturday to become bowl eligible for the first time since 2006.
SPOKANE, Washington - The 19 Washington State seniors who will be playing their final home game this Saturday have been through some rough times on the football field.
SPOKANE, Washington - Washington State has extended the contract of football coach Mike Leach for two years, ensuring he'll be at the helm through the 2018 season, athletic director Bill Moos said Monday.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kliff Kingsbury was preparing for his first full season as Texas Tech's starting quarterback when the Red Raiders got a new running backs coach in 2000.
SPOKANE, Washington - It's no surprise that Washington State's receivers are productive in coach Mike Leach's Air Raid offense. But it is a surprise that true freshman River Cracraft is among the best of them.