- Cal QB Jared Goff has shoulder surgery Updated: Nov-27-13 6:22 pm
- Parity has ruled the Pac-12 this season Updated: Nov-27-13 12:45 am
- Dykes confident Cal can rebound from 1-11 season Updated: Nov-25-13 8:30 pm
- Cal ends Dykes' first season with Big Game loss Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- Montgomery's 5 scores pace Stanford's 63-13 win Updated: Nov-23-13 8:51 pm
- California-Stanford Preview Capsule Updated: Nov-21-13 9:42 am
- Dykes hopes to mirror Stanford's turnaround at Cal Updated: Nov-19-13 6:24 pm
- Cal struggles in 41-24 loss to Colorado Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Colorado beats Cal 41-24 to snap conference skid Updated: Nov-16-13 9:33 pm
- Cal suspends player for altercation with teammate Updated: Nov-15-13 4:53 pm
- Agholor, Allen lead USC to 62-28 win over Cal Updated: Nov-09-13 7:00 pm
BERKELEY, California - California quarterback Jared Goff is expected to be ready for spring practice after undergoing surgery on his right shoulder.
PHOENIX - The Pac-12 Championship participants are set: No. 8 Stanford will face No. 13 Arizona State with a spot in the Rose Bowl on the line.
BERKELEY, California - Sonny Dykes was nearly 30 minutes into a news conference wrapping up his first season at California when the Golden Bears coach was asked what he could point to as a tangible sign of progress.
STANFORD, California - Quarterback Jared Goff went down with a separated right shoulder in the first half and California's day only got worse. Sonny Dykes' disappointing debut season coaching in Berkeley ended in further embarrassment with a lopsided loss in the Bay Area's college football rivalry.
STANFORD, California - Richard Sherman shoved the good news right in David Shaw's face.
California (1-10, 0-8 Pac-12) at No. 10 Stanford (8-2, 6-2), 4 p.m. (Fox Sports 1)
BERKELEY, California - The TEDx Talk that Stanford coach David Shaw gave earlier this year about turning a prestigious academic university into a football powerhouse resonated with many of his colleagues around the country. Perhaps surprisingly, even Sonny Dykes watched the presentation to see how he could use the same concepts at rival California.
BOULDER, Colorado - As a punter, Jared Goff had a pretty good afternoon.
BOULDER, Colorado - Sefo Liufau threw for a career-high 364 yards and Paul Richardson tied a team record for receptions in a contest with 11 to help Colorado snap a 14-game conference losing streak by beating slumping California 41-24 on a windy Saturday.
BERKELEY, California - California has suspended an unidentified football player for instigating a locker room altercation that sent freshman running back Fabiano Hale to the hospital.
BERKELEY, California - Nelson Agholor had two of Southern California's NCAA-record tying three punt returns for touchdowns and Javorius Allen scored three times to help the Trojans beat California for the 10th straight time, 62-28 on Saturday.