- Bowling Green, Pitt to play in Pizza Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- Panthers fall behind early, lose to Miami 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 8:50 pm
- Coley sparks Miami past Pittsburgh 41-31 Updated: Nov-29-13 7:13 pm
- Quiet DT Donald a dominant force for Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-27-13 5:24 pm
- Panthers not satisfied after picking up 6th win Updated: Nov-25-13 6:34 pm
- Syracuse wilts at end, loses 17-16 to Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-23-13 6:48 pm
- Enigmatic Panthers keep spinning wheels Updated: Nov-18-13 4:23 pm
- North Carolina edges Pitt 34-27 behind Switzer Updated: Nov-16-13 4:26 pm
- Defenses gaining upper hand in the ACC Updated: Nov-13-13 3:23 pm
- Panthers keep low profile after Notre Dame upset Updated: Nov-11-13 5:54 pm
- Pittsburgh rallies, upsets No. 24 Notre Dame 28-21 Updated: Nov-10-13 1:23 am
After one of the biggest wins in school history in Detroit, Bowling Green is headed back to Ford Field.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst insists the Panthers are making progress.
PITTSBURGH - Stacy Coley hauled in a pair of touchdown passes and zig-zagged 73 yards on an end around for another score as Miami kept its slim hopes for a spot in the ACC title game alive with a 41-31 victory over Pittsburgh on Friday.
PITTSBURGH - The numbers and the face of the man behind them seem out of whack.
PITTSBURGH - No offense to the fine people who run the BBVA Compass Bowl, but Pittsburgh offensive guard Ryan Schlieper doesn't want to spend the final football game of his career hanging out in Alabama again.
SYRACUSE, New York - Jay Bromley shook his head in dismay. Another game had slipped away from the Syracuse Orange.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst is a stickler for consistency, treating each week the same no matter the opponent. If only the Panthers' results were as easily predictable as their coach's behavior.
PITTSBURGH - North Carolina's Ryan Switzer returned two punts for touchdowns, including the go-ahead score with 4:46 remaining as the Tar Heels held off Pittsburgh 34-27 on Saturday.
The stat line almost looks like a typo.
PITTSBURGH - Pittsburgh coach Paul Chryst expected his team to feel pretty good following a 28-21 upset of Notre Dame on Saturday.
PITTSBURGH - Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly knew his team's margin for error remained thin even as the 24th-ranked Fighting Irish put together a four-game winning streak to build momentum for an outside shot at a Bowl Championship Series berth.