- Actress Meryl Streep receives IU honorary degree Updated: Apr-17-14 6:58 am
- Chinese actor's apology to wife breaks web record Updated: Apr-02-14 7:44 am
- Meryl Streep takes stage at UMass Lowell benefit Updated: Apr-01-14 10:13 pm
- Whitford says film stars are now seeking TV roles Updated: Apr-01-14 10:08 am
- Steinem, Keys named honorees of annual DVF awards Updated: Mar-31-14 6:21 pm
- Meryl Streep at appear at UMass-Lowell Updated: Mar-29-14 11:52 am
- Oklahoma Senate OKs extending film rebate program Updated: Mar-27-14 3:38 pm
BLOOMINGTON, Indiana - Actress Meryl Streep can add an honorary doctoral degree from Indiana University to her collection that includes three Academy Awards.
BEIJING - A Chinese actor's apology to his actress wife following rumors of his infidelity has set a record for comments and retweets on China's version of Twitter.
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Oscar-winner Meryl Streep is helping the University of Massachusetts-Lowell raise money for two new scholarships.
NEW YORK - Designer Diane von Furstenberg, who made fashion news this year with the 40th anniversary of her famous wrap dress, is honoring an icon of the women's movement: Gloria Steinem.
LOWELL, Massachusetts - Oscar-winning actress Meryl Streep is appearing at the University of Massachusetts-Lowell to speak to students and raise money for scholarships.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A $5 million annual film rebate program that was used to help lure the production of last year's "August: Osage County" to Oklahoma will continue for 10 more years under a bill that passed the Senate on Thursday and is heading to the governor's desk.