- Jerry Jones eyes tricks after firing gimmicky Ryan Updated: Dec-10-13 3:36 pm
- Patriots at Dolphins opens 3 weeks of showdowns Updated: Dec-10-13 3:16 pm
- After another home win, Saints seek road success Updated: Dec-09-13 7:39 pm
- Rivera: Panthers might have got full of themselves Updated: Dec-09-13 5:00 pm
- 5 things to know after Saints paste Panthers 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 3:20 am
- Panthers' 8-game win streak ended by Saints 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:41 am
- Brees sharp, Saints beat Panthers 31-13 Updated: Dec-09-13 1:03 am
- Philip Rivers helps Chargers beat Giants 37-14 Updated: Dec-09-13 12:54 am
- Saints help NFL set single-day record for TDs Updated: Dec-08-13 10:41 pm
- Giants dumped from playoff picture with 37-14 loss Updated: Dec-08-13 9:51 pm
- Cowboys want to finish in December this time Updated: Dec-05-13 9:03 pm
- Panthers 'D' looks to limit big plays vs. Saints Updated: Dec-04-13 5:27 pm
- Saints travel woes impact practice for Carolina Updated: Dec-03-13 7:25 pm
- Seahawks not satisfied with just being in playoffs Updated: Dec-03-13 5:24 pm
- 5 things to know after Seahawks rout Saints 34-7 Updated: Dec-03-13 3:33 am
- Saints lose 34-7 at Seattle Updated: Dec-03-13 1:38 am
- Seahawks beat Saints 34-7 to clinch playoff spot Updated: Dec-03-13 1:08 am
- Foles has Kelly's vote of confidence Updated: Dec-02-13 5:36 pm
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Browns in favor of replay on hits to helmet Updated: Nov-29-13 4:10 pm
- Saints undaunted by the road to NFC supremacy Updated: Nov-28-13 8:24 pm
- Whitner says Brees 'can't take a hit' Updated: Nov-27-13 6:12 pm
- Seahawks remain on top as unanimous choice Updated: Nov-26-13 6:28 pm
- Defense leads Saints past Falcons, 17-13 Updated: Nov-22-13 4:03 am
- Brees' 2 TDs give Saints 17-13 lead over Falcons Updated: Nov-21-13 11:01 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones fired Rob Ryan last season because his former defensive coordinator's scheme was too gimmicky.
Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam "Pacman" Jones knows how it goes this time of the season, with so much at stake for so many teams.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - With their latest double-digit triumph over a playoff contender, the New Orleans Saints left little doubt about how tough they are to beat in the Superdome.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Coach Ron Rivera said Carolina's 31-13 loss to the Saints Sunday night was "humbling experience" and could help his team to refocus as it makes a playoff push.
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees often makes the extraordinary look routine, particularly during night games in the Superdome.
NEW ORLEANS - Carolina's franchise-record eight-game winning streak came crashing down under the New Orleans Saints' home dominance.
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees saw his face on giant Superdome video boards, then nodded and smiled as a jubilant crowd applauded the star quarterback's latest milestone and the meaningful way in which he hit it.
SAN DIEGO - Philip Rivers and the San Diego Chargers still have Eli Manning's number.
NEW ORLEANS - The NFL set a single-day record for touchdowns when the New Orleans Saints scored three times in the first half of Sunday night's game against the Carolina Panthers.
SAN DIEGO - The New York Giants got themselves in big trouble with an 0-6 start, and then began to climb out of the hole by winning five of six.
IRVING, Texas - Jerry Jones sees a healthy and productive Tony Romo taking the Dallas Cowboys into December in playoff contention - same as the past two years.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Panthers coach Ron Rivera sees one potential flaw with his team's stellar defensive play so far this season.
NEW ORLEANS - A long night on the field in Seattle got even worse off of it, and now the Saints are operating on a compressed time-frame as they brace for surging Carolina with first place in the NFC South at stake.
SEATTLE - Pete Carroll gathered his team in the locker room and finally offered some congratulations.
SEATTLE - This trip to the Pacific Northwest was a disaster for the New Orleans Saints.
SEATTLE - A couple thousand Seahawks fans were crowded in front of the television stage when Russell Wilson walked out of the locker room still in full uniform.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has locked up job security into the next millennium.
BEREA, Ohio - From his press box seat, Browns offensive coordinator Norv Turner thought it was obvious quarterback Jason Campbell had been struck in the helmet by Pittsburgh's William Gay.
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Drew Brees has a simple explanation for why the Saints haven't looked as good on the road as at home.
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco safety Donte Whitner is challenging Drew Brees to come beat the 49ers fair and square - and Whitner hopes that happens in a playoff date in January.
The Seattle Seahawks were a unanimous choice Tuesday for the top spot in the AP Pro32 power rankings, and their opponent on Monday night, New Orleans, came in second.
ATLANTA - Garrett Hartley's 41-yard field goal stretched New Orleans' lead over the Atlanta Falcons to 17-13 in the third quarter as the Saints' defense stiffened on Thursday night.