- Georgia rallies to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in 2OT Updated: Nov-30-13 7:49 pm
- Yellow Jackets set to slow down Georgia offense Updated: Nov-28-13 1:09 pm
- Iron Bowl headlines week of rivalry games in SEC Updated: Nov-27-13 3:45 pm
- Mason set to take over for Murray as Georgia's QB Updated: Nov-26-13 3:00 pm
- Georgia's Murray facing season-ending knee surgery Updated: Nov-24-13 7:02 pm
- Dogs' Murray leaves Kentucky game with knee injury Updated: Nov-23-13 9:28 pm
- Several talented QBs wrapping up careers in SEC Updated: Nov-20-13 6:06 pm
- Georgia's Richt bemoans missed chance vs. Auburn Updated: Nov-19-13 5:28 pm
- Richt won't lay blame on Georgia's leaky defense Updated: Nov-17-13 7:50 pm
- No. 7 Auburn survives No. 25 Georgia, 43-38 Updated: Nov-16-13 9:54 pm
- No. 7 Auburn hosts No. 25 Georgia in SEC matchup Updated: Nov-15-13 11:38 am
- Auburn's Marshall faces former team with UGA visit Updated: Nov-12-13 6:06 pm
- Georgia's Rome expected to miss Auburn game Updated: Nov-11-13 3:48 pm
- Georgia TE Lynch questionable with bruised ribs Updated: Nov-06-13 4:22 pm
- Dogs counting on Gurley against Appalachian State Updated: Nov-05-13 4:37 pm
ATLANTA - Todd Gurley ran for 122 yards and three touchdowns, including two scores after regulation, and Georgia rallied after trailing by 20 points in the first half to beat Georgia Tech 41-34 in overtime on Saturday night.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech linebacker Quayshawn Nealy expects no drop-off when junior quarterback Hutson Mason makes his first career start for Georgia.
It's rivalry week for several Southeastern Conference teams and many are playing for more than just bragging rights.
ATHENS, Georgia - Hutson Mason's long-awaited first start against Georgia Tech on Saturday will show if the junior can handle the pressure of being Georgia's quarterback.
ATHENS, Georgia - Coach Mark Richt says the play that ended quarterback Aaron Murray's season wasn't the senior's final snap when he was flung to the ground by Kentucky defensive end Za'Darius Smith.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia quarterback Aaron Murray left Saturday night's game against Kentucky with a left knee injury and will not return.
COLLEGE STATION, Texas - SEC fans should enjoy all the top-notch quarterbacks while they can because many of the great signal callers in the league won't be around for long.
ATHENS, Georgia - Mark Richt said Tuesday he regrets not reminding Georgia players to knock down a pass at the end of last week's loss to Auburn.
ATLANTA - A day after a numbing loss, Mark Richt wouldn't blame Georgia's troubled defense for what happened against Auburn.
AUBURN, Alabama - Aaron Murray and the Georgia Bulldogs could only watch as their fabulous comeback fell apart with one painfully unpredictable play.
AUBURN, Alabama - It's no surprise that this Georgia-Auburn game features a Southeastern Conference title contender ranked in the Top 10.
AUBURN, Alabama - Mark Richt figures Auburn quarterback Nick Marshall would have been have been "an all-conference type guy" if he'd been able to remain at Georgia.
ATLANTA - Tight end Jay Rome, who caught three passes last week in his first start of the season, is expected to miss No. 25 Georgia's game at No. 7 Auburn this week.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia tight end Arthur Lynch is expected to miss Saturday's game against Appalachian State with bruised ribs.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia tailback Todd Gurley, who needed a break last week to make it through his return from an ankle injury, is expected to play against Appalachian State on Saturday.