- Spurs facing most uncertain future ever under Popovich Updated: May-04-15 6:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are facing their most uncertain future ever under Gregg Popovich.
- Paul lifts Clippers past Spurs, 111-109 in Game 7 Updated: May-03-15 12:27 am
LOS ANGELES - It figured that the most entertaining first-round series in the NBA playoffs would come down to a play involving Chris Paul and Tim Duncan.
- Clippers beat Spurs 102-96 to force Game 7 Updated: May-01-15 2:02 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Los Angeles Clippers are aware their toughness, resolve and focus has been questioned for years. They also know there is only one way to silence that talk.
- Warriors trying to stay sharp while waiting for 2nd round Updated: Apr-28-15 1:18 am
OAKLAND, California - If the Golden State Warriors are worried about a week off disrupting their rhythm, they sure have a strange way of showing it.
- Spurs' Leonard selected NBA Defensive Player of the Year Updated: Apr-23-15 6:03 pm
SAN ANTONIO - Kawhi Leonard is keeping some Hall of Fame company.
- Silver unsure about intentional fouling, expects discussion Updated: Apr-23-15 5:47 pm
NEW YORK - NBA Commissioner Adam Silver said Thursday he is "on the fence" about intentional fouling away from the ball and expects the league to be "very engaged" about the tactic over the coming months.
- NBA to play exhibition game in South Africa Updated: Apr-22-15 6:20 pm
JOHANNESBURG - The NBA will play an exhibition game Aug. 1 in South Africa.
- NBA announces exhibition game in South Africa on Aug. 1 Updated: Apr-22-15 7:17 am
JOHANNESBURG - Luol Deng and Chris Paul will play in an NBA exhibition game in South Africa on Aug. 1, the league said on Wednesday in its biggest step to win some territory on the soccer-mad African continent.
- LeBron scores 30, Cavaliers hold off Celtics 99-91 in Game 2 Updated: Apr-21-15 11:12 pm
CLEVELAND - The Celtics wouldn't go away, and then LeBron James showed them the door.
- Atlanta's Mike Budenholzer voted NBA coach of the year Updated: Apr-21-15 7:30 pm
ATLANTA - Mike Budenholzer was right where he didn't want to be: the center of attention.
- Column: Hawks, Warriors have plenty of playoff doubters Updated: Apr-17-15 6:39 pm
ATLANTA - They won 60 games, which is the accepted NBA standard of greatness. They blew away everyone else in the Eastern Conference - including you, LeBron James.
- Splitter practices for Spurs, unclear if he can play vs LA Updated: Apr-17-15 5:51 pm
- Before ruling out an upset in NBA East, listen to these guys Updated: Apr-17-15 5:41 pm
Having trouble envisioning an upset in the Eastern Conference playoffs?
- Warriors settling into new role as a championship favorite Updated: Apr-17-15 2:44 am
OAKLAND, California - A larger banner hangs on the far end of the Golden State Warriors' practice gym reminding every player, coach and executive of the franchise's past glory.
- LA Clippers' Jordan prepared if Spurs send him to line again Updated: Apr-16-15 10:36 pm
- Pelicans' Davis eagerly awaits playoff debut Updated: Apr-16-15 5:42 pm
NEW ORLEANS - It takes a certain self-confidence for a college freshman to embrace a potentially pejorative nickname like "The Unibrow."
- Warriors wrap up regular season with 133-126 win over Denver Updated: Apr-16-15 2:02 am
OAKLAND, California - Not hoots or hollers were heard in Golden State's locker room. No hugs or high-fives were seen, and no major celebrations were in the works.
- Davis leads Pelicans past Spurs, 108-103 and into playoffs Updated: Apr-16-15 12:33 am
NEW ORLEANS - After Anthony Davis' final flurry of clutch shots, blocks and rebounds ensured the Pelicans' first postseason berth since before he was drafted, the 22-year-old All-Star known as the "unibrow" was ready to admit how much it meant to him.
- As playoffs near, the Spurs rounding into top form Updated: Apr-13-15 3:24 pm
Must be spring. Here comes San Antonio.
- Duncan leads Spurs to rout of Suns for 11th straight win Updated: Apr-12-15 9:53 pm
- Duncan leads Spurs to 104-103 win over Rockets Updated: Apr-11-15 12:03 am
- Spurs beat Rockets 110-98 for 9th straight victory Updated: Apr-09-15 12:24 am
- Leonard has 26, Spurs snap Warriors 12-game streak, 107-92 Updated: Apr-05-15 10:47 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Golden State Warriors have steamrolled teams for the past month, but they ran into a huge roadblock named Kawhi Leonard.