- Bryant's 25 points not enough to upset Spurs Updated: Feb-07-16 12:44 am
- Spurs hand Mavs largest halftime deficit in 116-90 blowout Updated: Feb-06-16 1:14 am
DALLAS - A large San Antonio contingent in the Dallas crowd chanted "go, Spurs, go" during a timeout with the Mavericks on their way to the biggest halftime deficit in franchise history.
- Aldridge scores season-high 36, Spurs beat Pelicans 110-97 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge and Kawhi Leonard have sought a balance between respecting San Antonio's Big Three and completely taking over the Spurs.
- Aldridge scores 28 as Spurs beat Magic 107-92 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:28 am
SAN ANTONIO - LaMarcus Aldridge set the tone for the San Antonio Spurs, and helped them remain undefeated at home this season.
- Reeling Phoenix Suns fire coach Jeff Hornacek Updated: Feb-01-16 7:20 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns, mired in one of the worst stretches in their history, have fired coach Jeff Hornacek and promoted Earl Watson to interim coach.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Spurs rebound from loss to Warriors, pound Rockets Updated: Jan-28-16 12:19 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs were an angry team looking to take out some frustration and they did so swiftly.
- Spurs' Popovich to coach West in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-27-16 10:11 pm
NEW YORK - San Antonio's Gregg Popovich will coach the NBA's West All-Stars, even though Golden State has the best record in the conference.
- Cavs' Lue clinches All-Star spot after just 3 games Updated: Jan-27-16 9:58 pm
NEW YORK - Just three games in and Tyronn Lue is already an All-Star coach.
- Popovich eager for Spurs to earn 'street cred' Updated: Jan-27-16 8:21 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The Spurs are a boring team, Gregg Popovich acknowledges - though their fiery coach said it's nothing a few bar fights couldn't fix.
- Old-school Wolves coach tries to reach a new-school roster Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In his first three months being coached by Sam Mitchell, Minnesota Timberwolves youngster Zach LaVine has endured it all. Position switches, benching, yelling, pushing, prodding, all methods Mitchell employs to mold a 20-year-old in his second season.
- Curry does it all again as Warriors dismantle Spurs, 120-90 Updated: Jan-26-16 2:12 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the dominant Warriors aren't just beating teams anymore, they're throwing staggering knockout punches against the NBA's best - make that second-best.
- Warriors, Spurs on historic winning paces this season Updated: Jan-25-16 10:52 pm
MIAMI - There's never been an NBA season where two teams both won at least 80 percent of their games.
- Spurs' quiet star Kawhi Leonard ready for Curry, Warriors Updated: Jan-24-16 3:59 pm
SAN ANTONIO - On a team that prides itself on humility, efficiency and selflessness, Kawhi Leonard is the most Spur-like of them all.
- Curry's triple-double leads Warriors to win in Kerr's return Updated: Jan-23-16 3:36 am
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr has spoken of Stephen Curry taking it to another level this season - and Kerr watched it from the bench for the first time Friday night.
- Manu scores 20, Spurs spoil Kobe's 81-pt anniversary, 108-95 Updated: Jan-23-16 1:52 am
LOS ANGELES - Before tipoff, Manu Ginobili was unaware the San Antonio Spurs were facing the Lakers on the 10th anniversary of Kobe Bryant's 81-point performance.
- With Kerr back, NBA reviewing who will coach West All-Stars Updated: Jan-22-16 11:31 pm
NEW YORK - With Steve Kerr back on the Golden State bench, the NBA is trying to determine who will coach the Western Conference All-Stars.
- Ryan saw Kathryn Smith's coaching potential with the Jets Updated: Jan-22-16 6:11 pm
ORCHARD PARK, New York - Bills coach Rex Ryan remembers the first moment he had an inkling of Kathryn Smith's potential to one day become an assistant coaching candidate.
- Spurs cruise to 12th straight win, 117-89 win over Suns Updated: Jan-22-16 2:28 am
PHOENIX - The San Antonio Spurs keep rolling, and part of their winning ways includes overwhelming the NBA's struggling teams and making good use of their quality depth.
- Aldridge scores 23 points to help Spurs rout Mavs 112-83 Updated: Jan-17-16 11:30 pm
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs can be sparked by so many different players, even their worst start of the season didn't faze them against a heated intrastate rival.
- Spurs beat Cavaliers 99-95 for 32nd straight win at home Updated: Jan-15-16 1:04 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Cleveland Cavaliers gave San Antonio another tense test at home before the Spurs rose up on defense for what they deemed their biggest win of the season.
- Spurs beat Pistons 109-99 for ninth straight win Updated: Jan-12-16 11:51 pm
AUBURN HILLS. Mich. - The Detroit Pistons learned the same lesson Tuesday night that they were taught in the 2005 NBA Finals.
- Spurs win 8th straight in Nets' first game since shake-up Updated: Jan-12-16 12:37 am
NEW YORK - The Spurs are the NBA's pillar of consistency and stability, an organization these Nets could only hope to resemble - on the court and in the front office.