- Drummond has big day; Pistons beat 76ers 115-100 Updated: Dec-01-13 7:55 pm
- Rockets hand Spurs 1st home loss, 112-106 Updated: Dec-01-13 12:32 am
- Duncan's big first half carries Spurs past Magic Updated: Nov-29-13 11:08 pm
- Durant, Thunder snap Spurs' win streak, 94-88 Updated: Nov-27-13 11:53 pm
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Parker scores 20, Spurs top Grizzlies 102-86 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:53 pm
- Parker leads Spurs past Celtics, win 8th straight Updated: Nov-21-13 12:44 am
- Parker leads Spurs to 92-79 win over Wizards Updated: Nov-14-13 12:21 am
- Spurs cruise to easy win over 76ers Updated: Nov-11-13 9:59 pm
- Tim Duncan sitting out Spurs vs. 76ers Updated: Nov-11-13 7:27 pm
- Spurs crush Knicks 120-89, win 4th straight Updated: Nov-10-13 4:09 pm
- Parker leads Spurs to hectic win over Suns Updated: Nov-07-13 12:59 am
AUBURN HILLS, Michigan - Andre Drummond knows he's a poor free-throw shooter. He still doesn't like it when teams make an effort to remind him.
SAN ANTONIO - The Houston Rockets gave away a 23-point lead, Dwight Howard was being fouled intentionally and the disdain of the San Antonio Spurs' sellout crowd was roaring down on them in the final minutes of the game.
ORLANDO, Florida - No Tony Parker. No problem for the San Antonio Spurs.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The shots weren't falling early for Kevin Durant and never fell for Russell Westbrook, so it was Reggie Jackson and Jeremy Lamb who carried the Oklahoma City Thunder to their most impressive win of the season.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Faced with a challenge, the San Antonio Spurs kept their cool Friday night and in the end left another team in their dust.
SAN ANTONIO - Although the San Antonio Spurs seem rather methodical and downright boring to some, they are enjoying themselves this season and that is ruining the fun for others.
SAN ANTONIO - The open shots that fell so easily for the San Antonio Spurs in the first half were bouncing off the rim and the collapsing defense was suddenly on top of them.
NEW YORK - Even with his team leading the Western Conference, Gregg Popovich said Sunday morning his San Antonio Spurs were playing C+ or B- basketball, adding there was "not much" he liked about their start.
SAN ANTONIO - SAN ANTONIO - Just a week into a new season, the San Antonio Spurs were already drained mentally and physically by the second game of back-to-back.