- After long season, task is simple for Buckeyes Updated: Dec-04-13 1:30 pm
- Fresno State or Northern Illinois? Who you got? Updated: Nov-26-13 5:33 am
- Michigan on a slide offensively going into finale Updated: Nov-25-13 4:47 pm
- Everything else pales as Michigan game approaches Updated: Nov-24-13 9:26 pm
- Hoosiers lose 42-14 at No. 4 Ohio State Updated: Nov-23-13 8:53 pm
- Miller leads No. 4 Buckeyes over Hoosiers, 42-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 8:26 pm
- NFL plans loom in the future of Ohio State's... Updated: Nov-21-13 12:18 pm
- Buckeyes batter Illini 60-35 to stay unbeaten Updated: Nov-16-13 5:53 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It might seem as if the pressure just keeps building and building on No. 2 Ohio State.
Fresno State and Northern Illinois are squaring off in a BCS battle that gives a peek at what's to come in college football's new postseason.
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - Michigan opened the season by scoring 59 points. It had at least 40 in wins over relatively solid teams in Notre Dame and Minnesota.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio State defensive lineman Noah Spence is from Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The conditions were difficult, both in terms of the weather and playing against a national power with a lot on the line. And the young Indiana Hoosiers just didn't handle the adversity very well.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Urban Meyer knows how difficult it is to avoid upsets in college football.
A home finale against Indiana could also be Junior Day for a handful of third-ranked Ohio State's underclassmen stars.
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - Breaking into the open field for a late, long touchdown run Saturday at Illinois, Ohio State running back Carlos Hyde wondered why it hadn't all come this easy for the Buckeyes.